***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the compliment!! Pretty soon I will have to make my return. I keep making new Disney designs in between my own projects so I will eventually have to share them at some point.

Whenever you're back up to it, we'll be ready, Marty!
Since doing my kids school teachers liscence plates last fall, we've been big fans!
:cutie:
Patiently waiting for you to return...
Of course, my cruise is one year and four months out, so it's easier to be patient.

Sorry Bev, I have to get in there and clear it out a bit. :) you can email me if you like amiliasky@yahoo dot com. :goodvibes

Are you accepting requests? Because I tried making a Mickey head of the Galveston 7 night itinerary map and her's the best I got:
GalvestonItineraryMHBlue-1.png

I know you could do better though!

Are you accepting requests? Because I tried making a Mickey head of the Galveston 7 night itinerary map and her's the best I got:
GalvestonItineraryMHBlue-1.png

I like it too! Mind if I use it for our door? We are doing the same cruise in Oct. :goodvibes

Thanks for the compliment!! Pretty soon I will have to make my return. I keep making new Disney designs in between my own projects so I will eventually have to share them at some point.

I can't wait to see your new designs! Our door was filled with Jordak designs on our Panama Canal cruise in January. We got a ton of compliments on them!!

cruisecrasher ~ I actually like your itinerary design so much, I was wondering if you would make one for me, if it's not too difficult. I'm doing the 3-night Dream cruise to Nassau and CC. I'll totally understand if you don't want to do it. :)

That would be great, you have some awesome designs. :thumbsup2

Are you accepting requests? Because I tried making a Mickey head of the Galveston 7 night itinerary map

I also think you did a great job! You don't need my help, but I do have new itinerary mh's I am working on for the new cruises. Here is Galveston. :)

7_Night_Galveson_itinerary_mh2.jpg

cruisecrasher ~ I actually like your itinerary design so much, I was wondering if you would make one for me, if it's not too difficult. I'm doing the 3-night Dream cruise to Nassau and CC. I'll totally understand if you don't want to do it. :)

Actually, if you check millipie's for shared files (link is in her siggy) you can find really high quality Mickey heads with all the regular itineraries on them already!
:worship:
Thank you!

Actually, if you check millipie's for shared files (link is in her siggy) you can find really high quality Mickey heads with all the regular itineraries on them already!
:worship:
Thank you!

I have always liked this one...
Mickey10.jpg

bevtoy ~ That's one of my favorites too.

Does anyone know of a good site to download Disney themed fonts? We have a new computer and I lost all the ones I had when we got rid of the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter