***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
303237_10150331740474655_300173409654_7882340_932113343_n.jpg

Hi,

I've been searching the boards to find out. I see that Millipie and Jordak are no longer taking requests, is there another link to explore or another person taking requests?

Kind Regards,
Kelly
I can do a few if you are seriously desperate.

Hi Jordak,

Your creations are fantastic.

Please could you do me a couple of designs. I have looked through all your existing ones and can't find the names I need.

If you could spare the time to do the following it would be really great!!!

Tangled Licence Plate for The Magic with the name MOLLY

Perry the Platypus Licence Plate for The Magic with the name MARTIN

Tinkerbell Licence Plate for the Magic with the name MEL

Many thanks

Martin

Hi Jordak,

Your creations are fantastic.

Please could you do me a couple of designs. I have looked through all your existing ones and can't find the names I need.

If you could spare the time to do the following it would be really great!!!

Tangled Licence Plate for The Magic with the name MOLLY

Perry the Platypus Licence Plate for The Magic with the name MARTIN

Tinkerbell Licence Plate for the Magic with the name MEL

Many thanks

Martin

Hi Jordak!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift with the rest of us Disney fans! I'm not sure if you're still taking a break, or if you are back to taking requests.... if still on a break, no worries and sorry for bugging you; if you're taking requests, would you please make

- Tigger license plate for Disney Dream - ASHER
- Tangled license plate for Disney Dream - PAIGE
- Mickey & Minnie sitting on the beach and something about celebrating our 10th anniversary (Jamie and Daniel) on Jan 5, 2012

We have 96 more days to, so no hurry.
Many Thanks!

I have searched and searched these boards and I can't seem to find a DISign for first aid kits that I plan to make for our FE.

Does anyone have a DISign for this? Or can anyone point me in the right direction? :confused:

Thanks!

That is such a great idea! I also thought of the first aid kit,but never thought a label.I'd like to see whatever you come up with:)

Hi Jordak!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift with the rest of us Disney fans! I'm not sure if you're still taking a break, or if you are back to taking requests.... if still on a break, no worries and sorry for bugging you; if you're taking requests, would you please make

- Tigger license plate for Disney Dream - ASHER
- Tangled license plate for Disney Dream - PAIGE
- Mickey & Minnie sitting on the beach and something about celebrating our 10th anniversary (Jamie and Daniel) on Jan 5, 2012

We have 96 more days to, so no hurry.
Many Thanks!
I will occasionally take a request or two so you are in luck today. :thumbsup2

Any chance you could change the Pineas and & Ferb picture for my upcoming cruise. We are going to parasail at CC, the kids would get a kick out of this one.

The Reed Family
Disney Dream Cruise
August 21st-25th 2011.

If you can, it would be great.

Thanks,
Chris

Hello,

Sorry I am totally lost, any idea on how I can get this design personalize for our upcoming trip?

The Aucar Family
Kevin's 13th Birthday Basch
11-11-11
Thanks a million

Hello,

Sorry I am totally lost, any idea on how I can get this design personalize for our upcoming trip?

The Aucar Family
Kevin's 13th Birthday Basch
11-11-11
Thanks a million
That was a design that somebody made for their trip and I don't think they ever intended to reproduce it.

Oh, so sad my kids love Phineas and Ferb and I will love to surprise them? Do you have anything like that? Sorry to bother you I am not sure if you are taking requests at this time.

You guys are so lucky! I've been trying to get personalized ones, but no luck. I think my timing's off, and I don't want to pester anyone, especially since Jordak and Millipie have been so good to everyone. Does anyone know of other DISigners taking personalization requests?

I will occasionally take a request or two so you are in luck today. :thumbsup2

Hi Jorak, was wondering if you could take a request for one -- I found one of yours for my son that will work, but couldn't find one for my daughter (can't do something for one and not the other!) Could you do a Tangled one for the name Alexandra for the Dream?

Thanks so much! BTW, what part of Nebraska? (GO HUSKERS!):thumbsup2

Hi Jorak, was wondering if you could take a request for one -- I found one of yours for my son that will work, but couldn't find one for my daughter (can't do something for one and not the other!) Could you do a Tangled one for the name Alexandra for the Dream?

Thanks so much! BTW, what part of Nebraska? (GO HUSKERS!):thumbsup2
If you are a Huskers fan, of course I can!! Grand Island area. You originally from Nebraska? Funny the number of Nebraska natives I have come across on these boards.

If you are a Huskers fan, of course I can!! Grand Island area. You originally from Nebraska? Funny the number of Nebraska natives I have come across on these boards.

A thousand thank yous!

Grand Island -- I know it well! I went to UNK (back when it was KSC)! :cheer2: Small world! Thanks again! (And wow! that was quick!)

Has anyone ever seen a horse themed Mickey Ears? I've been looking online to design our magnets but am not having much luck.

Thanks

Hi Jordak,

Any chance I could get a Mickey Dream porthole with the name Eric, and a Minnie Dream porthole with the name Emily? I searched through your whole portfolio, and you'd think someone would have had these ones done already! I didnt want to bother you, but i just love your porthole designs (and of course wish I could cover my door with all your designs!). Thanks!!

Hi Jordak,

Any chance I could get a Mickey Dream porthole with the name Eric, and a Minnie Dream porthole with the name Emily? I searched through your whole portfolio, and you'd think someone would have had these ones done already! I didnt want to bother you, but i just love your porthole designs (and of course wish I could cover my door with all your designs!). Thanks!!
Sure, no problem

Hi Jordak, any chance I can get a Tangled Dream Porthole license with Paige on it? You made some others for me earlier this year. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter