• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having trouble viewing your site at 4shared. Are you having issues with it? i also sent you a PM.....

Love my insurance company. It was quick and easy and I got my car back in no time. Here are your requests. :)

:goodvibes

Thanks Millpie I was wondering if you saw my post 453 I was wanted to get Doug (dog from up) on Courtney porthole Thanks

Hi , if possible could you please make me a Fantasy Logo with Dumbo, with the name Fam Jam and the date Aug 18-25 2012
Thank You. Lori
my4girls / Lori -
Here is the magnet you asked for. I guessed that FAM JAM is not actually a family name, so I dropped the word "family."

Do you want to put first names on it? Let me know - I can accommodate.

Hi Milliepie,

Can I get the Princess cruise with Brooklyn & Bailey?

Or if you have a blank I can fill it that would wonderful.

i'd love to get this with
THE WHEELER FAMILY
FANTASY
JUNE 2012

COULD I GET BEACH CHAIRS FOR: (DISNEY FANTASY)
MARK AND SHANNON

AND ANOTHER ONE WITH CHAIRS FOR:(DISNEY FANTASY)
DUSTIN
LAURYN
NICK
COLLIN

COULD I GET ONE OF THESE WITH THE WHEELER FAMILY ON IT?

THANKS ALL!!!

Here is the one I do.

I am having trouble viewing your site at 4shared. Are you having issues with it? i also sent you a PM.....

Oh no! Me too! :eek:

I was having the same issue. Everytime I wanted to view the larger images, it would give me a blank page and say the link is invalid and/or was deleted due to violation of TOS.

I ended up downloading the 4Sync down/uploader and now I can see all the files.

i think 4Sync did that to make eveyrone use it, or because it was linked so much.

Unfortunately, I don't have it on a white background - I reused an image on the web for the fantasy stern image (Like I said - I'm not graphically talented - I just reuse like heck).

Here is the link to the highest resolution copy I found:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...943158&page=1&ndsp=11&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:50

It tookm me a while, but I finally am able to put together a Toy Story font - or a reasonable close facsimile of it anyway. What specifically are you looking for?

I threw this together to see how the font looked. Let me know what you need.

Thank you so much! That was really quick and I love them! However, when I tried to download them I received this message:

Sorry, the file link that you requested is not valid.
Reasons for this may include:
Invalid link
The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of use

Do you know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

Ok i went ahead and reloaded the two. Maybe the site is having issues but try these

Hi Milliepie! I have been browsing through your shared files and I love your work too! I am wondering if you could do the following for me as well to please?

1) http://www.4shared.com/photo/W-oejJr...o_bday_mh.html
Would it be possible to do this with the name Andrew, and with Lightning McQueen?

2) http://www.4shared.com/photo/im_JYh9...ch_chairs.html
Could you do this one with the words "Birthday Dream" and with the following:
Mickey chair with the name Andrew, and a party hat on it?
Minnie chair with the name Lequita?

Here are your Requested designs. :)

Hi, eblong!

I saw that you have a Fantasy DISign already done with our dates on it (June 9-16, 2012). Could we get that one for The Minick Family if you have time?

Thanks SO much! My daugher LOVES Dumbo!

VMinick -

Here you go.

Here you go. :)

I think these were mine you asked for, but the last few I don't think they are. If you could post the link to the original, it might help to know for sure. Thanks. :)

Thanks so much Milliepie :flower3: You have sooo many great Disigns to choose from.
Here are the other ones,I hope I'm doing this right:
minniedaisybeach.png
Rogan and Evie's 4th cruise
cozumel.jpg
The Hickmans 2013
GrandCaymandcl.jpg
Our names scattered about: Joel,Dawn,Maddie,Rogan,Evie 2013 W.Caribbean
partylikeapirate.jpg
Western Caribbean Feb 25-Mar2 2013
Piratesonthebeachburntedges.jpg
with our names:Joel,Dawn,Maddie,Rogan,Evie Pirate Night 2013
verandaporthole.jpg
WooHoo!!! Our First Verandah !!
DisneyWondervoyage.jpg
The Hickmans first W.Caribbean Feb25-Mar2 2013

4surfboards.jpg
Hickman Girls Western Caribbean 2013 Dawn,Maddie,Rogan,Evie
Whew!! That takes a while with dial-up (livin in the sticks) Do you do license plates?
OK...soo,I should copy the HTML code instead

Blueyes87,
We are leaving on the morning of the 11th of May, to fly there. If at all possible if you can get to them before you leave, that'd be great :yay:, we'd be ever so thrilled:woohoo:. If not, we understand. I wish I would've seen your cool sports ones weeks ago, I surely would've asked then. Thank you in advance! If you can only get to a few, then the Cleveland Indians ones w/ names Greg & Holden on them would be our first choice. If you're able to get to the Angels Brian, Miami Heat Tyler, & Lakers Eden, then that'd be an awesome bonus. We can make them probably all the way up to the 8th or 9th of May.

Ok I'm a little confused your first request said Cleveland Browns so thats what I did, but this request says Cleveland Indians :confused3

But here are the ones I did

Hi!

Quick question...I've copied several of Milliepie's templates to my Photobucket account and created several magnets. Does anyone know if I have to buy the prints from Photobucket or can I print them myself?

Thanks!
Heather

Hi!
I am new to the boards. I love all the magnet designs out there! Would someone be able to make me one with the beach chairs? We will be on the magic 2012 Joseph, Karin and Elise
Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter