Cruises out of NYC with a Stop at WDW - Good News!!!

When I cruised this itinerary in 2012, you met the buses in the same spot as the rest of the Disney property. You'll be able to tell which ones are the cruise buses. :) They also had a large sign set up as you walked into the bus area directing you to the bus for the cruise pick up and cast members waiting for you. I'm pretty sure I have a picture somewhere...

Sorry y'all! I was out of town this weekend. :) Here is the picture as promised! This was at the entrance of the bus area of Magic Kingdom.

upload_2017-10-9_17-15-22.png

I'm pretty sure you can return to the ship at any time. Our first cruise we went back at 6. Our second cruise my DH went back at 7 and my DD and I stayed until 10.

Did he say if there was anything to do on board if you head back early?

I would guess there might be a movie playing and some trivia possibly but I would guess not that many organized activities will be happening as the majority of guests head to WDW that day. Pools will open, you will be able to eat something somewhere, fitness center will be open, spa, etc. Were you looking for something specific to do if you get back early?

I do remember dinner dining times were changed up a bit to accommodate people coming back at different times.

MJ

I would guess there might be a movie playing and some trivia possibly but I would guess not that many organized activities will be happening as the majority of guests head to WDW that day. Pools will open, you will be able to eat something somewhere, fitness center will be open, spa, etc. Were you looking for something specific to do if you get back early?

I do remember dinner dining times were changed up a bit to accommodate people coming back at different times.

MJ

No I won't be heading back early, but I was just wondering because others in my party might. I plan on staying to the end and then out on deck at sail off. Why not, the next day is a sea day so you can catch up on rest then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter