Cryptic Clues

SteveyJC

Mouseketeer
Hi Guys and Gals,

Heres the score - I'm taking my g/friend for a trip to DLP and Paris just before Chistmas. She doesn't know where she is going yet, and in typical female behaviour, it'll be no time before she starts begging me for hints.

So, its over to youu guys, can you give me some cryptic clues, that, say arent impossible to figure out, but after a fair bit of thought she might work out?

Thanks, Steve

I've been pondering this question since you posted it - but being fairly useless at this sort of thing, I haven't come up with anything brilliant. I suppose you could try something along the lines of - "I'm taking you to see a beautiful castle"!!!!

See, I said it would be pretty lame!! Surely there are some more creative people out there!?!!!

Hmm...

- There are lots of animals there! (Mickey, Donald, Minnie...)
- She'll be able to go up various different mountains. (BTM, Space Mountain...)
- She'll be able to go on boat trips. (PotC, IASW...)
- There'll be lots of music.

Um.

Becky's castle one is good. :)

A majical place
She will see square trees
Take romantic strolls around a lake
Eat a romantic meal at a blue lagoon
She will see the city of lights
She will see a famous Cathedral
She can climb a tower

thanks guys,

i prob have a few weeks before she starts harping so, i'll keep thinking, and maybe add in a few of your suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter