Crystal Palace not taking ADRs?

Sam345

Earning My Ears
I have a trip coming up the third week of June. I already have a Crystal Palace breakfast reservation, but I noticed on *********** and MDE that there is zero availability for breakfast, lunch, or dinner ADRs after June 3. I don't think that they are just booked up, because there has always been a ton of availability when I checked before, and there is a ton of availability until June 3. I'm just wondering if there is some sort of planned closure coming up that might affect my ADR so I can think about other options. Is there any reason that they might not be taking ADRs at the moment? (I haven't been to WDW since 2012, so I am way out of the loop on how this all works.)

Thanks for any information you might have!

I have a trip coming up the third week of June. I already have a Crystal Palace breakfast reservation, but I noticed on *********** and MDE that there is zero availability for breakfast, lunch, or dinner ADRs after June 3. I don't think that they are just booked up, because there has always been a ton of availability when I checked before, and there is a ton of availability until June 3. I'm just wondering if there is some sort of planned closure coming up that might affect my ADR so I can think about other options. Is there any reason that they might not be taking ADRs at the moment? (I haven't been to WDW since 2012, so I am way out of the loop on how this all works.)

Thanks for any information you might have!
Last week after the AP 20% discount was offered for June I began hunting ADRS for every day of my trip June 4th on. Crystal Palace was offered on numerous days and times.

The reason I immediately started booking for our trip was because I thought the higher AP discount was going to cause LOTS of ME booking quickly. I went fom 1 to 6 ADRs our week. Perhaps they just got booked.

We have a lunch reservation at 11:00 on June 20th. If there is a closure, we haven't been informed of it as of yet.

It has to be a glitch. The day we wanted reservations (July 25) was the day the glitch started. If you do a search here, you will see there was a similar glitch in March.

Why do I suspect this?? I had been checking every day leading up to our day to make reservations. I would check often at 7:00 am eastern time (after reservations had already been open for an hour). I would check for our party size of 6. Not a small table. I could not only find reservations, but plenty of times to choose from. I thought my day to make reservations would be a cinch and I could go back to bed after making the 5 am my time reservation online. Nope! It immediately showed nothing for July 25th. And it's been the same for the consecutive days after.

I called wdw-dine. The gal checking said no availability. I told her I thought it was a glitch. She disagreed and said she'd check for lunch or dinner on my day. I said "great". Well. well. well...nothing. She was surprised and agreed that it was something amiss.

I suspect it will open up eventually and there will be plenty to choose from if it doesn't book quickly. Don't lose hope. That is what happened in March (for June reservations). I did sign up for M--- watchers to get an alert.

It opened up all kinds of availability today. Go check!

I had the same issue with not being able to make a reservation at my 60 +10 day mark. Staying onsite and tried on 5/26 to make a reservation for 7/30. Had no problem making any other reservations. Set up a dining alert and was just notified a week later I could make a reservation for 7/30 now. All times were available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter