• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CS and QS Menus to Email to Anyone Interested

Tricia1972

<font color=green>I love late night snacks<br><fon
This is an old post that was recently revived, please read the update below the OP.... :)

I am an obsessive planner. This obsession lead me to create Word Documents for the Counter Service and Quick Service Snack locations for all of the parks and Downtown Disney. The menus are copied from allearsnet.com, and were pasted them into a Word Documented and formatted so they look pretty. Magic Kingdom is even organized by land and the lands are color coded!

Figuring there may be more obsessive planners out there, who may appreciate the documents - I decided to post here. I have Word documents, two for each park. One is Counter Service and one is Quick Service snacks. Let me know if you're interested in having these emailed to you! pixiedust:

I have been off of the boards for a few weeks giving birth to our youngest of our three sons. It's been extrodionarily chaotic for us between that, a family crisis, my sisters wedding and our son's rough start in which he was readmitted to the hospital for a while. He still requires additional care and I've not had more than 2 hours of consecutive sleep for about two weeks now. Top that with my husband losing his job, potentially moving across the country and dealing with a potential temporary seperation with him across the country and me here back home while this all works out - things are more than a little stressful for me right now..

I am not emailing out the old menus. First off they are outdated being that they were created in mid 2007, and the information will not be correct on them. I did create new 2008 menus for myself for our trip in March, but be warned - the menus are based on February's allearsnet.com and wdwinfo.com information.

I posted the menus on the boards when I created them. You'll be able to find them ON THIS LINK

This will link you to the MGM menus, and the second post will direct you to the menus of all of the other parks.

I am sorry that I can't do the emails and won't be answering the PM's regarding this. It's just too much to take on right now. I do think, however, that the new menus will be helpful for most of you.

Happy planning!

Wow! I would love a copy, too! My email is whogirlsmom@hotmail.com.

(I tried to paste certain snack lists into a word document and ended up with files full of avatar pictures and even a few pictures that are probably of people's children in their avatars! Don't know how that happened :confused3 ; I did delete them, though!)

Thank you!

Tricia

Wow!! The docs are great. Thank you so much for sending so quickly. I love to plan!!

Emails sent to: whogirl'smom, Elbow642 and OneBadApple

Glad you like them aPurpleBrat!!

OMG- I was going to post to see if anyone had an updated copy of this!

I'm sending you a PM- thanks very much!

I would also appreciate a copy.
My DH and I leave in 8 days for our split stay at the CBR & Boardwalk Inn!!!
Thank you very much in advance....

e-mail: bonnip71@yahoo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter