CS and QS Menus to Email to Anyone Interested

I am an obsessive planner. This obsession lead me to create Word Documents for the Counter Service and Quick Service Snack locations for all of the parks and Downtown Disney. The menus are copied from allearsnet.com, and were pasted them into a Word Documented and formatted so they look pretty. Magic Kingdom is even organized by land and the lands are color coded!

Figuring there may be more obsessive planners out there, who may appreciate the documents - I decided to post here. I have Word documents, two for each park. One is Counter Service and one is Quick Service snacks. Let me know if you're interested in having these emailed to you! pixiedust:
Hey neighbor I am from Wisconsin too!!!!!!Could you please email me a copy at Kata@voyager.net.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

I just wanted to say thank you again- I went through some and you did alot of work to put that all together!

:goodvibes

What a great idea! It's awesome to have it all in one place and it's nice how you can just carry around the pages you need for the park you are going to. I sent a copy to my niece and sister-in-law who are going next month and to my other niece who is going in January. It will be so helpful finding food you want as opposed to treking halfway across the park only to find out they only have burgers when you wanted chicken. I think it is especially helpful for the counter service meals. We have never used all of ours yet.

Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Hi!

I think that I am all caught up with my PM's and requests in this thread. If you have not gotten yours, I apologize. Please let me know via PM or in this thread and I'll resend.

Thanks for your patience as I send these out. :wizard:

Hi!

I think that I am all caught up with my PM's and requests in this thread. If you have not gotten yours, I apologize. Please let me know via PM or in this thread and I'll resend.

Thanks for your patience as I send these out. :wizard:

Thanks so much Tricia!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter