• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CS and QS Menus to Email to Anyone Interested

Hi Tricia,
I requested a copy on Tuesday afternoon, and I just checked again and I do not have them. I would love a copy if possible. My Email address is:

jmariem7@aol.com

Thanks in Advance.

Hi! I am a semi-obsessive planner hehe! I am so excited about our Disneymoon in Sept 2008 that anything WDW related I can get my hands on to put together is great! Its helping to pass the time -- almost up to the 1 year mark left (1 year and 9 days until the wedding at DL!!!!!) :banana:

Thank you so much in advance for putting together the menus and for sending them along. This will be our second trip to the world!! My e-mail address is dreamswithoutend@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance again!

Krista

Oh-- you are someone after my own heart! There is something about organizing--especially color coding that gets me so excited!! Sad huh? I would love copies of the documents if you don't mind!

My email is: rbolbach@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!!

Tricia....If you can bear it, I'd love a copy. :grouphug:

All caught up! :thumbsup2

(As always - please let me know if you didn't get the files.)

Received, thank you :worship: Tricia!

You did a great job, that was a LOT of info to organize, thanks again for sharing. :flower3:

I am so sorry. I still never recieved it. I tried looking in junk mail but nothing is there. Could you try one more time.:) dlaborde@cox.net

I sent it off to you again. I am sure it's not getting bounced back, so I am not sure where they're going to.

If you don't get it this time, do you have an alternate address that I could send it to? (Sorry for the hassle, I'm sending them - really I am :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter