CSR vs CBR for Honeymoon

Tnkrbl2199

I love WDW
Hi! We are getting married in May 2004, and honeymooning at an allinclusive adults only deluxe resort in the caribbean for 8days. My fiancee thought it would be fun if we could go to WDW for a few days at the tail end of our trip b/c that is where we got engaged and where I would love to honeymoon. To be fair we chose a resort that had all the things we both want but we still long for WDW for a fix.
Question is this...we stayed at CBR for our first trip to WDW together in 2000 and then CSR for our trip when we got engaged in 2002. We loved both mods and we cannot see spending so much on a deluxe for the 5day trip. We can't decide b/w the two. I lean toward CBR...he leans toward CSR.
Anyone have any thoughts??? :):):)

Hmmm, tough one hey!! Too bad there are not more mods to choose from, have you thought about POR? I know there is some reno work going on at POFQ but not sure about POR, it looks like a gorgeous romantic resort! Would you go for a deluxe if you could snag a awesome rate?? We loved AKL-our rate was only 130.00 or so but that was in Nov,-Value season. The swan/dolphin also has great gov rate 129.00 I think but not sure if you qualify. I haven't stayed at CSR or CBR but I read that CSR is more businessy....Anyhoooo not much help am I ! Let us know what you decide!
Grover in Winnipeg
:)

I like that CSR seems to be more adult oriented, b/c of having the convention center. We saw very few kids when we were there, which might be an asset on your honeymoon!
Cheers!
Heather W

Thankyou for all your help! Both POR and POFQ are just not our style. We visited there during our 2000 visit when friends were staying there while we were at CBR and we just weren't into the property at all. Though very nice, just not what we want to stay at when we visit WDW. Thanks again! :)

Since you will be there for 5 days, cann't you do resort-hopping? Since both are moderate resorts, the price might be the same...Then you can stay at CSR for two days and CBR for the rest of the trip, or vice versa.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter