Current CM.. Any Questions?

Would you watch a vlog about life as a Disney performer at sea?

• Yes

Votes: 83 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi,

Do you know how long the walk and tram rides are from the ship to Serenity Bay?

Thanks!

😮😮. Well I know I did see my friend the day I boarded the Disney Wish. His name is Drew. He had been on the week before for work I believe. Here’s me on Wish, did 3 Night and 4 night. B2B
View attachment 834895
View attachment 834896
View attachment 834897
View attachment 834898
View attachment 834899
View attachment 834900
View attachment 834901
View attachment 834902
View attachment 834903
View attachment 834904
Yeah I’m sure we have met 😀
Drew asked if you knew me? I know Drew but I didn’t know he would know about my posts here

Yeah I’m sure we have met 😀
Drew asked if you knew me? I know Drew but I didn’t know he would know about my posts here

Nice we probably did 🤣. Again not sure if it’s you he was asking about. But names make sense. He said CMMAGS2002. I said possibly, but wasn’t sure if it was sam person

Can you talk a bit about the shows at night? Are they interesting for older and younger kids? I don’t mean like Frozen or Aladdin, but the other ones. TIA

Can you talk a bit about the shows at night? Are they interesting for older and younger kids? I don’t mean like Frozen or Aladdin, but the other ones. TIA
Sure! Which ship are you on? That way I can be more specific about the shows that you will see on your cruise

I see you have a different princess as your profile pic now. I’m confused i thought you were Cinderella? Are you not her anymore?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter