• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Current CM.. Any Questions?

Would you watch a vlog about life as a Disney performer at sea?

• Yes

Votes: 83 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope we don’t pay to do laundry. There are a limited number of washers and dryers though so it’s like the Hunger Games trying to get one. And then you hope someone else hasn’t taken your stuff out and dumped it by the time you get back to it. B x
Not so different from Deck7 in my experience. But DCL ties in the payment (Key Card) & location for the W/D, with a notification in the DCL App that will say, "Come back to your W/D, before some impatient other guest dumps your clothes" . . .and it usually works pretty well.

apologies if this was answered but do you know why they don't do the onboard greeting on the Wish as they do on the other ships w/ the announcement and clapping from assembled crew members? it was a highlight of past cruises and I have been sorry to hear we probably won't get that when we board the Wish in February.

apologies if this was answered but do you know why they don't do the onboard greeting on the Wish as they do on the other ships w/ the announcement and clapping from assembled crew members? it was a highlight of past cruises and I have been sorry to hear we probably won't get that when we board the Wish in February.
They don’t have a welcome line as such, but they do announce you to welcome you onboard

They don’t have a welcome line as such, but they do announce you to welcome you onboard
I can confirm this, they announced me when I boarded the Wish in April. They didn't do the cheering like they do on the other ships, I'm guessing that's because they do the 'make your first wish' thing right there in the atrium and with the cheering it would be hard to hear that part.

i saw recently that sometimes the entertainment manager picks a person/family for a special meet and greet with all the characters? how does one best position themselves to be in the running for that? :)

Hello. Does WDW hire snow birds?
Like just work every year from September to March ? Would love to live and work 6 months a year there

i saw recently that sometimes the entertainment manager picks a person/family for a special meet and greet with all the characters? how does one best position themselves to be in the running for that? :)
Most of the time it is random. Or a recommendation from a CM.
Just be kind and courteous and you are more likely to get Magical Moments

What happens if something goes wrong during a show or with a character?
It depends on what has happened. If it is minor, the show will go on. If not, it will stop and hopefully resume if the issue can be fixed. If something happens to a character while they are on set, again depends on what it is, but they character will either be able to keep going or will need to leave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter