Current condition of Busch

Mad4WDW

Madforwdw in VMK. A nice guy, unless I just DC in
Is there anyone out there who has just got back from Busch TB, and has info on any current/scheduled rehabs for the next few weeks?

We're scheduled to leave on 18th and was playing to take the excursion to Busch, but after reading one or two things , such as some of the rides closed for a refurb and even rhino rally only being 'half operational', we're in two minds as to actually go . I know theres more to the park than the rides etc, but we want it to be worth it (we have not done Rhino Rally...and I do need my Gwazi and Montu fix!! lol ) since we have to mess around with bus transport etc.

If anyone has updated info , it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul

The only ride that seems to have problems is Rhino Rally. Rhino Rally's water park can go down, which means that you can only do the land part to look at the animals. Everything else seems to run a lot better.

The only ride that may be down when you visit is the Skyride. Usually, the Skyride is turned into a haunted house for Howl-O-Scream. The Skyride goes through a refurb around September to October too.

Thanks for the info Barry

We will probably book up the trip and go this year, since we missed it last year...it is always a nice relaxing day.

Cheers again,

Paul

I was there yesterday. The only two things that was down was the skyride and the ride that his next to the Phoenix. I can't remember the name of it though. They have most of the haunted houses set up already for the start of Howl-O-Scream on the 27th.

And the Ubanga Ubanga bumper cars...(is that what they're called?) :confused:

I noticed that the attraction next to Scoripion is going to be a Goosebumps attraction opening in 2003!

Karen :smooth:

Originally posted by MsDisney
And the Ubanga Ubanga bumper cars...(is that what they're called?) :confused:

I noticed that the attraction next to Scoripion is going to be a Goosebumps attraction opening in 2003!

Karen :smooth:

I have no idea what the name of the bumper cars are. It's fun to watch them. The bumper cars there pile up faster than traffic on I-4! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter