Current Holiday Sale SW Orlando

SusanDK

DIS Veteran
I just noticed on the SeaWorld Orlando site that there is an offer for "up to 40% off" for parks and passes until tomorrow. We've never done SW Orlando (went to San Diego many years ago), nor any of the other local area parks, e.g. Busch Gardens, so thought about getting it.

It shows the Platinum Pass at $399 - isn't that the normal price and do I need to enter some code when checking out to get a discount?

Do I understand correctly that this pass covers all parks across the country except for Discovery Cove?

How does the reserved show viewing work? Do you just enter a separate queue with better seating?

Thanks!

We purchased the Platinun Pass through Sea World San Antonio…same perks and about half the price tag. Main difference I guess being the guest passes are only good at your home park.

I realized after posting my question that the "up to 40% off" was for other ticket types and there was no special offer on the Platinum Pass, so I didn't pull the trigger yet as there is no rush.

I'm interested to see what concerts will be coming this year, both at Busch Gardens and SeaWorld, but it also looks like the reserved show viewing doesn't apply to those.

Does anyone know if the reserved seating is only for the permanent shows and how these work, i.e. is it really a perk to have this?

Does anyone know if the reserved seating is only for the permanent shows and how these work, i.e. is it really a perk to have this?

If you are visiting during a high crowds time period (any holiday, summer break, Christmas, etc.) then absolutely yes, the reserved seating is a great perk. If you tend to travel during quieter times, then obviously the reserved seating would hold less value as you would be competing for good seats with less people. The reserved seating at each show is generally the center of each stadium, just above any splash zone.

To sit in this area, you show your pass to the SW Ambassador that is staffing the reserved seating section, and then they will allow you access to any available seat in that area.

We purchased the Platinun Pass through Sea World San Antonio…same perks and about half the price tag. Main difference I guess being the guest passes are only good at your home park.

Where did you activate your San Antonio platinum pass? Does it matter if you use it at another park first?

They emailed it to me immediately and so I would assume it is good to go? Since it is good for all the parks regardless of where you purchased it I don’t know why it matters. I will find out in a few weeks I guess since we will be at Orlando before San Antonio.

They emailed it to me immediately and so I would assume it is good to go? Since it is good for all the parks regardless of where you purchased it I don’t know why it matters. I will find out in a few weeks I guess since we will be at Orlando before San Antonio.

let me know if it all works out! We are very interested
😎

This is what our passes say, no mention of activation. Will try to keep you posted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter