Curse you CoViD!

First my dad got it, 4 days ago, then my mum contracted it last night and now my brother has it, as of this morning. Looks like it's just making it's way through the family and I'm next!
Oh no! Let’s hope not. My sister and her husband have it. We are so that they decided to stay home on Christmas.

DH and I had it over Thanksgiving, but somehow DS (who lives with us) avoided it! He was very careful to stay in his room and only came out in a mask. He would grab some food and go back into his room. Hopefully you will also avoid it!

I was feeling very rough earlier but took a test that came back as negative and am now feeling much better. Psychosomatic feelings, perhaps?

DH and I had it over Thanksgiving, but somehow DS (who lives with us) avoided it! He was very careful to stay in his room and only came out in a mask. He would grab some food and go back into his room. Hopefully you will also avoid it!
My grandsons had it, daughter in law had it twice, DS never got it. And he works at home. There just must be some people with natural immunity.

Neapolitan Ice Cream, fingers crossed you're one of them.

My grandsons had it, daughter in law had it twice, DS never got it. And he works at home. There just must be some people with natural immunity.

Neapolitan Ice Cream, fingers crossed you're one of them.
I read an article awhile back that said there are an estimated 7% of people that are immune to it. Many times, it is children. My 13-yo DD has been exposed quite a few times and has never gotten it. My 9-year old nephew has also been exposed and never gotten it. For adults, they said people that had SARS might have some immunity to covid.

Please continue testing for a day or two,
as you could be contagious even if your symptoms have lightened up.
Do you all live together?
Did everyone quarantine as they got it?

H was very sick 1 1/2 weeks ago, tested but it was negative. I got it a few days later and didn’t test. We are both still sick but no longer dying, just a very bad cold. There was no way I was leaving the house! And now I’m having trouble tasting things…

Caught it during a Fantasy cruise two weeks ago yesterday. They were 12 of us, but I was the only one that got it.

Other than a sore throat I didn’t have any symptoms and didn’t suspect it was Covid. I tested just to rule it out but surprise, it was positive.

Finally tested negative this morning. It was no worse than a bad cold in my case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter