Curves for Women vs. Linda Evans

minniecarousel

Chris Isaak fan
...no - this isn't for the debate board! I'm trying to decide which one to go to. I'm wondering how many women here go to a gym that specializes in women only, and how they like it. It sounds like there is quite a following for Curves here. I haven't priced Curves yet, although $$ isn't really a problem. I REALLY need to start an exercise regime. Are the Curves places generally open 7 days a week? - or does it vary by location. Does Curves have treadmills & bikes as well as their specialized equipment? I know it's time to go & visit each - but I'd like to hear from women who have tried one or the other (or both!) Thanks.

Curves just has their circuit & everyone does it at the same time. You just hop on where there is a space & change stations when "the voice" tells you to. I really like it. It's so fast & brainless! You don't have to worry about what to do. You just get there & GO!

Haven't tried anything else, sorry!

I am not familiar with Linda Evans, so I can not compare. I can compare to Gold's Gym, however. I have a membership to there and Curves. Curves is just how Gillian explained it. The machines are hydraulic resistance, so depending on how hard you work them, it will determine how much "weight" you are lifting. Curves is very non-threating, comfortable and easy to do. The results have been wonderful for me. In fact, since I joined Curves in November, I have not been to Gold's once. I love the structure at Curves.

They do not have bikes, treadmills, etc. As far as the hours go, I do not believe any of them are open on Sundays. Other than that, the hours vary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter