• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

D23 EXPO 2019 Superthread - dates announced!

Do you want Fresno - ABC30's Cory James to cover Media Day at Disneyland - SWGE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

How are the crowds right now in and out of SWGE?'

EDIT: specific questions:
1) How's the single rider line for the Falcon looking? Is the wait short-ish?
2) if you rope dropped something outside of SWGE today, how was the wait?
3) Are crowds in general inside SWGE bad? Or did Disney do a good job of keeping reservation numbers decent?

Last edited:
Watching the posted wait times from the app, it went from 60 to 90 and back down to 60 in the first 40 minutes. I don’t know how accurate that is but that is impressively short!

They are handling it well it seems, but this is just opening reservation day.... can you imagine june 24th and everyday after??? idk what kinda chaos will go down those days.. it will be 5x as worse. Disney won't be ready for it... and the land will suck with so many people in it... capacity will be reached by noon that day or sooner. Cant wait to see all the insaneness.
Your optimism is overwhelming. :rotfl2:

I haven’t made it past Main Street, but the park is DEAD so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter