• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

D23 EXPO 2019 Superthread - dates announced!

Do you want Fresno - ABC30's Cory James to cover Media Day at Disneyland - SWGE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that the wait time for MFSR will peak at the beginning of the reservation period, and then taper off throughout each period. But yes, the rest of the lines are very low. It's going to be interesting to see the wait times after the reservation period and it's continuing impact of the rest of the attractions.

It appears that the wait time for MFSR will peak at the beginning of the reservation period, and then taper off throughout each period. But yes, the rest of the lines are very low. It's going to be interesting to see the wait times after the reservation period and it's continuing impact of the rest of the attractions.
I wonder if this pattern will continue past opening day (June 1, 2, 3... 23). As in shorter lines everywhere else, also the pattern for MFSR.

I wonder if this pattern will continue past opening day (June 1, 2, 3... 23). As in shorter lines everywhere else, also the pattern for MFSR.

I think some of today's "dead" crowds around the rest of the park is probably due to not only SWGE, but also the vast number of people in line for opening day merchandise. Wait a week or so to see if this is a trend or a blip on the radar.

I think some of today's "dead" crowds around the rest of the park is probably due to not only SWGE, but also the vast number of people in line for opening day merchandise. Wait a week or so to see if this is a trend or a blip on the radar.
I'll be constantly checking! :P Hopefully some people on the boards will be posting updates on crowds in and around SWGE.

We go the 13th. 11am-3pm!

Does anyone remember what the next entry time was after the 8-12 slot? I remember that there were overlaps but don't remember it being every hour. I'm there next Thursday with an 8-12 and tempted to just enjoy early entry and an empty park to get a lot of other things done with little wait and maybe head in at 9 or so. I'm guessing you either want to be right at the front of the pack right at the start or else wait until the initial line rush has died down before the next group is admitted.

Does anyone remember what the next entry time was after the 8-12 slot? I remember that there were overlaps but don't remember it being every hour. I'm there next Thursday with an 8-12 and tempted to just enjoy early entry and an empty park and maybe head in at 9 or so. I'm guessing you either want to be right at the front of the pack right at the start or else wait until the initial line rush has died down before the next group is admitted.
The entry times, if I recall correctly, are

8AM - 12 PM
11AM - 3PM
2PM - 6PM
5PM - 9PM
8PM - 12AM

Does anyone remember what the next entry time was after the 8-12 slot? I remember that there were overlaps but don't remember it being every hour. I'm there next Thursday with an 8-12 and tempted to just enjoy early entry and an empty park to get a lot of other things done with little wait and maybe head in at 9 or so. I'm guessing you either want to be right at the front of the pack right at the start or else wait until the initial line rush has died down before the next group is admitted.
8am-12pm
11am-3pm
2pm-6pm
5pm-9pm
8pm-12am

I think that those are the reservation slots.

We're thinking of waiting 30 minutes after our reservation starts to enter the land and hopping on the Falcon about 2 hours into our reservation period (after/before both overlaps)

It will be REALLY interesting to see wait times after the reservation period, especially if RotR is not open yet (which I suspect it wont be for a while). I can see 6-7 hour wait times, easy.

Rode falcon. We are now in droid depot. Light saber is an hour wait to make an appointment.
I read they were going to limit you to one ride on falcon. Is that the case or can you get back in line before your reservation time ends? Did they mark your wrist band or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter