D23 EXPO 2019 Superthread - dates announced!

Do you want Fresno - ABC30's Cory James to cover Media Day at Disneyland - SWGE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's just a quick service, will there be reservations?
I don’t believe it’s even a quick-service, but rather just a bar. They have released all the menus for SWGE & Oga’s was just beverages. Well, there may be food in/on the drinks. I think one has a donut on it.

I thought I read early on that you can only get one reservation in a 3 week time frame. Otherwise there would be people hogging all the spots.

I guess we will find out for sure on May 2. But, since they aren't tied to tickets, I'm guessing you could make multiple Disney accounts.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see if a lot rooms open up from cancellations on May 2nd. I would expect there are a lot of people who have multiple reservations on and off property waiting to see if they get a reservation to SWGE on May 2nd to cancel. For on-property it will be after the 30 day window for vacation packages but room only reservations only have to be cancelled 5 days in advance for a full-refund.

It will be interesting to see if a lot rooms open up from cancellations on May 2nd. I would expect there are a lot of people who have multiple reservations on and off property waiting to see if they get a reservation to SWGE on May 2nd to cancel. For on-property it will be after the 30 day window for vacation packages but room only reservations only have to be cancelled 5 days in advance for a full-refund.

I considered doing that but went ahead and canceled my HOJO room and will stick with my PPH reservation and 8am SWGE time!
I’m also nervous that somehow trying for another SWGE reservation will mess up my current one.
I’ll let others be the guinea pig for that! Lol.

How easy or hard would it be to leave the convention and get back in later in the day, if you need a break?

I moved from the Best Western Stovall to the Hilton Anaheim, for basically the same price, so I feel more comfortable letting my sister stay at the hotel alone if she wants to take a break mid-day.

Did you guys see that 3-day passes are now sold out? I'm surprised! That seems earlier than in the past years but I really don't have any stats on it.

ETA - It appears that 3-day passes sold out in July for the 2017 convention. Saturday only passes sold out in May 2017. So either way, this is early!

Last edited:
How easy or hard would it be to leave the convention and get back in later in the day, if you need a break?

I moved from the Best Western Stovall to the Hilton Anaheim, for basically the same price, so I feel more comfortable letting my sister stay at the hotel alone if she wants to take a break mid-day.
It is easy once everyone is in from outside after say 10AM and maybe 11AM on Day 1.

:wizard:

did anyone else catch that he said that Fastpass wont be needed AT FIRST in Star Wars Galaxys Edge, just the free reservations??

So does that mean for those of us going from June 24 onwards, there WILL be Fastpass??

did anyone else catch that he said that Fastpass wont be needed AT FIRST in Star Wars Galaxys Edge, just the free reservations??

So does that mean for those of us going from June 24 onwards, there WILL be Fastpass??
We have no idea when Fastpass will be offered. Probably not anytime soon.

Does it feel like for anyone else that time is crawling until May 2nd? I just want to know if we'll be able to get a reservation or not, if we can't I'll accept it and move on but the anticipation of being in limbo and not knowing if I can get excited about SW or not is killing me.

OK, I watched the new Justin video and I have no skin in the game for reservations coming up. But I did not hear anything about how to do reservations for the non-DLR hotel guests. Did I miss it? Aren't they going to make that possible on May 2, three days from now?

OK, I watched the new Justin video and I have no skin in the game for reservations coming up. But I did not hear anything about how to do reservations for the non-DLR hotel guests. Did I miss it? Aren't they going to make that possible on May 2, three days from now?

Yep! That's the plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter