D23 EXPO THREAD - See you in 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is 7am now. A handful of people waiting for Mencken Hall D23. I am in Hall E. Got here around 5:40. I do want to see Mencken. I just do not see waiting hours for that. Will come back at noon and hope for the best.

Planning on getting there around 3:30 for the 5:30 show. I'd love a great seat but I'll take what I can get.

The Galaxy of Stories is right at the entrance. The other items are in the middle & to the left as you go in. Also lots of other different Star Wars stuff towards the back by the registers. One cool shirt was an imagineering type drawing of the cantina.

I loved that shirt, they didn't have it in my size(XL) yesterday, at the dream store but I'll have to check if I can find it today.

I am planning on the later showing so I will be keeping an eye open to see if it gets crowded.
I'm hoping to get into the woman of imagineering panel today too.
Thank you. If anyone at the early showing can post updates As you get inside it would be appreciated. Will help me to know if I should rush over after my book signing

I loved that shirt, they didn't have it in my size(XL) yesterday, at the dream store but I'll have to check if I can find it today.
They had XL at MOG. If you can wait until 11 or later I'd suggest a store pass. I got one yesterday & walked right in. No one wanted MOG yesterday it was all Disney Store so had my pick of times.

I'm bored. My row moved down a bit and the new folks near me aren't talkers.

Normally I have a book but I decided to lighten the backpack and left a bunch of things in the hotel roo m, including my book.

Guess I will check the d23 app for more to do today.

Last edited:
We have now been moved upstairs to the lobby. Finally warmth.

The first Alan Menken show line was started but hardly anyone was down there. Maybe 60 people or so?

We must have been across the aisle from you in Parks & Resorts, @wilkeliza! :rotfl:

Today was interesting, especially with some Sorcerer bad behavior - running to get the front row seats, really? Then others getting so angry they were shaking? Really?

The Mid-Century Modern panel with Don Hahn tonight was amazing! I can't wait to get the book.

Yeah I heard some guy was very intense all weekend. We had no problems but of course came in pretty late to most panels.

I am in a blue Moana shirt and black and pink Mickey stance socks if you see me say hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter