Daily housekeeping charge

They will come in everyday for trash.....security check.
We just got back and were in the room for 2 of those.

They will come in everyday for trash.....security check.
We just got back and were in the room for 2 of those.

We were never in our room for them but having the trash taken was quite nice.

Except....one day we came back for our afternoon break and our door had been left propped open by the door latch thing. No housekeeping person in sight! Thankfully nothing was taken from our room but yikes.

Except....one day we came back for our afternoon break and our door had been left propped open by the door latch thing. No housekeeping person in sight! Thankfully nothing was taken from our room but yikes.
Hopefully you reported it to housekeeping or front desk at the time. They need to know.

right after they started doing this (on our first member stay) someone walked in on me in the tub after specifically being told not to go into the bathroom. it was really new, and there was an obvious language barrier or misunderstanding. it wasn't a regular housekeeping employee, I think it was someone who picked up trash around the resort in common areas.

right after they started doing this (on our first member stay) someone walked in on me in the tub after specifically being told not to go into the bathroom. it was really new, and there was an obvious language barrier or misunderstanding. it wasn't a regular housekeeping employee, I think it was someone who picked up trash around the resort in common areas.

That is horrifying!! I would have been so freaked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter