Dana Point

Gatordude

Earning My Ears
Family and I have rented a beach house in Dana Point from Apr 27-May 3.

Any locals enlighten me on the area?
How far to DLR?
Average temp of ocean?
Rowdy or quiet after dark?

And anything else folks may enlighten me with.

Appreciate it.

I highly recommend whale watching at danawharf.com
Approx 45-60 minutes to DLR, less time to LEGOLAND. Depending on traffic of course.

I can't answer your question but I want to watch this thread because we are renting a house on Dana Point 5/22-5/27! We are doing Disneyland after leaving the Dana Point house and moving to Anaheim.

I can't answer your question but I want to watch this thread because we are renting a house on Dana Point 5/22-5/27! We are doing Disneyland after leaving the Dana Point house and moving to Anaheim.

Hello!

Wife wanted me to ask who you went through to rent your house.

We used Home Away and the property is called the Sand Dollar.

If you are using the same, let me know and we will give you our opinionated and biased review of property.

Ha! Kidding!

If it is the same, let me know and I will share our experience with y'all.

Enjoy!

Hello!

Wife wanted me to ask who you went through to rent your house.

We used Home Away and the property is called the Sand Dollar.

If you are using the same, let me know and we will give you our opinionated and biased review of property.

Ha! Kidding!

If it is the same, let me know and I will share our experience with y'all.

Enjoy!

We used VRBO listing 305471:
http://www.vrbo.com/305471

Even though we're not staying at the same place I'd love to hear your thoughts about the area, etc. after your vacation if you are willing to come back and share! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter