Dance Dance Revolution at Disney Quest?

Castillo Mom

DIS Veteran
I thought I'd come to experts to answer my question. One of my kids' favorite arcade games is Dance Dance Revolution. Do they have it at Disney Quest? What other cool games do they have that teens really like?

Not sure if they have that, but my boyfriend and I loved Virtual Pirates of the Carribean, and Cyber Space Mountain.

There used to be an old US 1st mix, but it got taken out. Rumor is floating around that they might be getting an Extreme but there's no verification on that...

On DDRfreak.com it says that there is one there, but ddrfreak isint always that reliable.

-Lauren-

Originally posted by disnee15
There used to be an old US 1st mix, but it got taken out. Rumor is floating around that they might be getting an Extreme but there's no verification on that...

On DDRfreak.com it says that there is one there, but ddrfreak isint always that reliable.

-Lauren-

very true, DDR freak isnt that reliable....last time i was there they had one... but that was ages ago...ummm.... dont plan on one being there.... Cyberspace Mountain is awsome ::yes:: so is the river rapid thing and the one about the comic books...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter