Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

Here they are! ALL officially confirmed on GMA: :dance3::dance3:

The Stars:

Drew Scott - reality TV show, Property Brothers.
Nick Lachey - boy band singer, 98 Degrees. Married to Vanessa Minnillo Lachey. Brother of Season 2 winner, Drew Lachey.
Vanessa Minnillo Lachey - TV host, model. Married to Nick Lachey.
Lindsey Stirling - violinist, dancer, performance artist, and composer.
Nikki Bella - professional wrestler, actress, and model for the WWE.
Jordan Fisher - Broadway actor, singer, dancer, in Hamilton, and played Doody in Grease: Live.
Victoria Arlen - former American Paralympic swimmer. Won 1 gold & 3 silver medals.
Frankie Muniz - actor, best known for Malcolm in the Middle.
Derek Fisher - former NBA basketball coach for the NY Knicks & 5 time NBA champion player.
Barbara Corcoran - businesswoman, investor, speaker, consultant, syndicated columnist, author, investor on Shark Tank.
Sasha Pieterse - actress, Pretty Little Liars.
Debbie Gibson - former teen pop singer, Broadway actress.
Terrell Owens - former NFL football player for: the 49ers, Cowboys, Buffalo Bills, Bengals, Eagles.

The Stars & their Pro Partners are:

Drew Scott & Emma Slater
Lindsey Stirling & Mark
Nick Lachey & Peta
Vanessa Minnillo Lachey & Maks
Nikki Bella & Artem
Jordan Fisher & Lindsay
Derek Fisher & Sharna
Frankie Muniz & Witney
Victoria Arlen & Val
Barbara Corcoran & Keo
Terrell Owens & Cheryl
Sasha Pieterse & Gleb
Debbie Gibson & Alan

Big thanks to Mandy200587 for getting the cast right, ahead of time, for a fourth straight time, so I didn't have to try to type legibly at 8am, or keep changing the OP. :love2:

Last edited:
Wow a pretty good cast this season!
I will have to tune in.
I really thought Nick Lachey had done the show after his brother....... It should be fun him against his wife.

I really thought Nick Lachey had done the show after his brother....... It should be fun him against his wife.

Yes, he is pretty much the only star I know & like. So he will be the one I root for. :yay: I never rooted for a boy band member before this. :eek:

Turns out, Robin Roberts revealed that Nick is paired with Peta and Vanessa is paired with Maks so that BOTH of the married couples compete with each other. That hadn't occurred with me before she said that. :idea:

Hasn't Debbie Gibson been on the show before???

It only feels that way. :p She was on the Celebrity Apprentice a few years ago and was extremely annoying. That might be where you remember her from. :headache: I used to like her until I saw her on that show. :crazy2: If she throws an uppity fit :snooty: on this show, she won't be doing herself any favors appearing on reality TV. :headache:

Video of this morning on GMA. It was good to see some of the dance pros again. :hyper:

My daughter is excited for Jordan Fisher because of his Hamilton connection.

I might actually have to watch this show for a while. My daughter LOVES Lindsey Stirling!

I kind of thought the two athletes looked like .... duds. Sorry. But maybe their partners will get them over that.

Lindsey, Jordan, Sasha, Frankie, Drew, possibly Nikki and Victoria should be fun to watch. Reserving judgment about the Lacheys. From what I've heard about Shark Tank lady, she's no Robert. I feel bad for Keo, and Alan. Who have I forgotten to bless with my opinion?

How the heck did I miss this thread?!?

I'm here now!

:thumbsup2 I wondered where you were. I figured maybe you were still doing summer stuff or were waiting till the premiere to start reading the thread.

@FINFAN still has to show up too. Unless she hung up her dancing (watching) shoes after Rossy left. :happytv:

And there are several other "regulars" who've yet to post. But, the season hasn't even started yet.

:teacher: A little FYI that may be relevant or not: Sasha Pieterse's parents were/are acrobatic dancers. (This is according to Wiki, which may or may not be accurate. ;)) So she may already be a good dancer herself.

Last edited:
It will be hard for any athlete to.hold a candle to David Rossi.

I think one of the Lachey will win.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter