Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

I think the right person won. Jordan and Lindsay's fusion dance tonight was really, really good. Looked like they had been rehearsing it for a while, not one night. I don't mind a ringer winning once in a while when they really entertain!

I did get tickets for the tour, they finally opened up some reasonably priced seats but it was still about $150 each! Don't know why it's so expensive here.

Despite my intentions to be a regular poster here I still maintained lurker status through most of the season. I just wanted to pop in now to say I’m happy that Jordan won - he is fanatastic! - but shocked Frankie only got third. He was such a delight to watch though and I’m THRILLED that I’ll be seeing him and Jordan on tour! We bought tix when they first went on sale and now I’m even more excited.

Love reading all your comments. You make the show even that more fun! Thanks!

I'm okay with the results. Jordon seems such a nice person, love Frankie and his perseverance, and Lindsay is a local girl.

Enjoyed watching this season with all of you. I'm glad that Jordan won, and wanted Frankie to be second, but really thought that Lindsey and Mark danced better.

Now to watch the recording of This is Us since I didn't watch it last night.

Here are the Final 4 on GMA this morning. 2 segments in order.

Here are ALL the dances by the Final 4. Someone clipped them all together for each finalist, in order of when they danced. :yay:

The Fusion dances are included at the end or each for the Final 3.

The Mirror Ball winners, Jordan & Lindsay:

Lindsey & Mark (Remember Lindsey has never and any dance lessons. ;) :duck: )

Frankie & Witney:

Drew & Emma:

It seems like all four of the final couples had exceptional relationships with their partners. I mean, more so than usual. I don't follow all the pros so don't know if others are still close with partners from past seasons, but it seems like these friendships will stick.

Despite my intentions to be a regular poster here I still maintained lurker status through most of the season. I just wanted to pop in now to say I’m happy that Jordan won - he is fanatastic! - but shocked Frankie only got third. He was such a delight to watch though and I’m THRILLED that I’ll be seeing him and Jordan on tour! We bought tix when they first went on sale and now I’m even more excited.

Love reading all your comments. You make the show even that more fun! Thanks!
Same plan here that didn't quite pan out but I also lurked along a day or two after the shows. Also happy with the winner and excited to see the live show in January!!

It seems like all four of the final couples had exceptional relationships with their partners. I mean, more so than usual. I don't follow all the pros so don't know if others are still close with partners from past seasons, but it seems like these friendships will stick.

This was really lovely to see. So true. Genuine affection.

I will especially miss Witney and Frankie. Still laugh at Witney's "you're my father's age!". To which Frankie said to the camera, "I'm not sure of the the math on that.". :rotfl2: Hysterical. Loved them.

Happy that the person that deserved to win, won. Still think about Normani last year.

Just loved Carrie Ann's thoughts that Jordan was so good that he even changed Lindsay.
:thumbsup2

And Lindsey grew on me. She worked so hard. Said it a myriad of times but loved having Mark back. Please please please Tony, follow suit.

And on a lighter note to all those upset ;) ---

I love when Maks cuts his hair. He looks so sexy with short hair.

And I don't know where Keo thought he was during that male dance. So overboard.

Artem. Can I just say that I love Artem more and more each year. By love I kind of mean love looking at him. :laughing: ;)

AND speaking of partnerships that didn't work - did anyone think Maks was really pulling Vanessa around that dance floor? Holy cow. I really thought he was going extra fast on purpose. I'm probably being ridiculous, but it was something.

Loved everyone's thoughts over the season.

Thanks Mandy for all your insider posts. :wave: Appreciate them always.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter