Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

It took Lindsey exactly 22 seconds into her package that she didn’t have dance lessons.

Is this the first time we heard about her anorexia?

That was my freestyle ranking :).

My finale ranking was:

Jordan
Frankie
Lindsey
Drew

... and Drew left so the final 3 is fine with me.

This is how I'd like it to go tonight too. ::yes::

I figure Jordan will win, whether I vote or not. So I decided who I'd like to come in second. That would be Frankie. He's got the personality of an exuberant puppy. :dogdance: He's grown the most. And Witney was the one who made the critical error in the choice of Freestyle dance. In the end, I didn't want to fault Frankie for that. And I'm not much of a fan of Mark. :duck: So I gave all my votes to Frankie.

It took Lindsey exactly 22 seconds into her package that she didn’t have dance lessons.

I noticed that. :lmao: I thought of you when she did that. :duck:

Maybe she's trying to get cast in a remake of Flashdance, so she can dance at the end? :p

I like Erin’s dress

I was thinking, :scratchin Erin hasn't worn a risky style dress since her Endora/Handmaid's Tale dress. I wonder if she threatened her costumer, within an inch of her life, "NO STRANGE DRESSES!!!" :furious:

and the candy cane dance outfits for the women.

I wonder if they are all cold outside. It can get down to 50's at nite in L.A. That's cold for them. :cold:

I was thinking, :scratchin Erin hasn't worn a risky style dress since her Endora/Handmaid's Tale dress.

I mean she must have had fittings for it? Did she not realize it was butt ugly? “Ummm can you design me a dress that would have been ugly even during the 70’s?”

I mean she must have had fittings for it? Did she not realize it was butt ugly? “Ummm can you design me a dress that would have been ugly even during the 70’s?”

I don't think she or Carrie Ann have fittings for all their outfits? :confused3 They're not like the stars who drop a ton of weight each week and have to be re-measured. I think they get measured at the beginning of the season and then the costumer just buys them all their dresses for the season? :confused3

We just saw Erin yell at Maks or Val for holding a sweater in front of her, saying to him to get rid of it, as she looks fabulous. Can you imagine what she did when she put on the Endora outfit and they told her they didn't have a backup for her to wear that nite? :furious: :duck:

Is Debbie Gibson lip-syncing? Is that why other than the first shot of her, which was a close-up, all the rest of her shots singing were from the droid cam filming from outer space?

Last edited:
Everyone is probably going to get all 10's tonight, so it doesn't really matter.

Lindsey and Mark though? I honestly didn't love it at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter