• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2018

Considering her brevity & and voice that was shaking a bit - I honestly thought she was trying to maintain her composure. I really thought she was going to lose it an start crying.

She still deserves to be there.

Alexis Ren and Alan Bersten – Contemporary – “How to Save a Life” by Ray Chew Live

Bobby Bones and Sharna Burgess – Contemporary – “A Million Dreams” from “The Greatest Showman”

DeMarcus Ware and Lindsay Arnold – Argentine Tango – “Lux Aeterna” by Clint Mansell & Kronos Quartet

Evanna Lynch and Keo Motsepe – Viennese Waltz – “Hedwig’s Theme” by John Williams

Joe “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile and Jenna Johnson – Viennese Waltz – “You are the Reason” featuring a live performance by Calum Scott and Leona Lewis

John Schneider and Emma Slater – Waltz – “Smile” by Ray Chew Live

Juan Pablo Di Pace and Cheryl Burke – Samba – “Ni Tu Ni Yo” by Jennifer Lopez featuring Gente de Zona

Mary Lou Retton and Sasha Farber – Viennese Waltz – “We are the Champions” by Ray Chew Live

Milo Manheim and Witney Carson – Jive – “Can You Do This” by Aloe Blacc

Nancy McKeon and Val Chmerkovskiy – Rumba – “Love Someone” by Lukas Graham

Tinashe and Brandon Armstrong – Rumba – “2 On” by Tinashe

How did I not know John Williams was the composer of the Harry Potter music??? :eek: :confused:

Alexis Ren and Alan Bersten – Contemporary – “How to Save a Life” by Ray Chew Live

Bobby Bones and Sharna Burgess – Contemporary – “A Million Dreams” from “The Greatest Showman”

DeMarcus Ware and Lindsay Arnold – Argentine Tango – “Lux Aeterna” by Clint Mansell & Kronos Quartet

Evanna Lynch and Keo Motsepe – Viennese Waltz – “Hedwig’s Theme” by John Williams

Joe “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile and Jenna Johnson – Viennese Waltz – “You are the Reason” featuring a live performance by Calum Scott and Leona Lewis

John Schneider and Emma Slater – Waltz – “Smile” by Ray Chew Live

Juan Pablo Di Pace and Cheryl Burke – Samba – “Ni Tu Ni Yo” by Jennifer Lopez featuring Gente de Zona

Mary Lou Retton and Sasha Farber – Viennese Waltz – “We are the Champions” by Ray Chew Live

Milo Manheim and Witney Carson – Jive – “Can You Do This” by Aloe Blacc

Nancy McKeon and Val Chmerkovskiy – Rumba – “Love Someone” by Lukas Graham

Tinashe and Brandon Armstrong – Rumba – “2 On” by Tinashe
Oh yay. Another sexy Tinashe dance. I predict that it will be NFWS!

The next person who should go IMO is either Joe or Bobby. I love Joe on the Bachelor franchise and I like Bobby's energy but neither one can dance. Like, it's painful. My luck, I'll get stuck with Bobby until the bitter end.

The next person who should go IMO is either Joe or Bobby. I love Joe on the Bachelor franchise and I like Bobby's energy but neither one can dance. Like, it's painful. My luck, I'll get stuck with Bobby until the bitter end.

You may get stuck with bobby for a bit longer, quite a large fanbase plus add in sharna's he's not going anywhere just yet

The problem with giving Tinashe all the sexy dances at the beginning is that when she finally has to do the slow waltzes & foxtrots, there will be less competitors and they will all have improved. She may get less votes when people finally she she's not that good with the slow dances. . . unless Brandon choreographs sexy waltzes & a foxtrot. :sad2:

But, that could be the producers' strategy, so they don't end up with the same controversy Normany had when she didn't win. She will stay around and make it into the Final 3, but it may be more apparent that she can't do the slow dances as well and shouldn't be the winner.

I'm thinking the producers want as many finalists & winners who can do the DWTS tour and other ABC stuff as they can get. :scratchin That's not Tinashe. She's going back to her pop/r&b stuff. Jordan & Frankie are now co-hosting Juniors. Alfonzo is hosting America's Funniest Videos. Melissa, who won the All Stars with Tony (who I miss!) was on various GMA and other ABC shows as a correspondent, and a lot of the other finalists do the tours.

Yes, careful Robin, you don't want to start another feud with those below the Mason-Dixon line. :duck: :lmao:
I really have no clue who he is except that he's on the radio? Maybe? I guess I'll look him up. At least his frantic dancing will be entertaining.

Whoops! DWTS Juniors is on. I missed the first hour. Bumping this for others who may want to watch.

I will NOT be announcing who gets booted off each week for Juniors. The show is already pre-taped, so there is no live voting. So, if some of you want to wait, save up some episodes and binge watch several episodes together, you wont get spoiled, week to week, as to which kids get booted off.

Of course, everyone, feel free to discuss what happens on Juniors. Yet, maybe be vague about who gets sent home. :happytv: :chat: popcorn:: :hyper2: popcorn::

They started Juniors about mid-July or near the end of July.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if the Finale has already been recorded though. :scratchin It would be awfully hard for kids to not accidentally say something. Or for the winners to not be excessively bubbly after winning while the others are kind of bummed.

Maybe they will do the Finale the way The Apprentice did that show, in which the whole season was pre-taped except the Finale. Then everyone was brought back together and the Finale was done live with the winner chosen then. :confused3

I'm wondering if the Finale has already been recorded though. :scratchin It would be awfully hard for kids to not accidentally say something. Or for the winners to not be excessively bubbly after winning while the others are kind of bummed.

Maybe they will do the Finale the way The Apprentice did that show, in which the whole season was pre-taped except the Finale. Then everyone was brought back together and the Finale was done live with the winner chosen then. :confused3

Winner has already been decided :tongue::upsidedow

I was wondering because Alana looks a lot lot bigger today than she did last week. Like she’s been dancing for a while.

What is it about kids that they seem to grow like weeds over the summer?

Do we want to talk about the kids’ show here? Or another thread? It’s impossible to not discuss the show after it’s shown. I don’t think we need to wait for people who want to binge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter