• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2018

Do we want to talk about the kids’ show here? Or another thread? It’s impossible to not discuss the show after it’s shown. I don’t think we need to wait for people who want to binge.

Yeah, as soon as they announced the first couple booted off, I wanted to say something about their pro coach. :headache: :badpc: It would have been pretty obvious then who got booted.

Okay, i just made a DWTS Juniors thread. This way people can fully discuss that show there. And if people want to wait to binge watch the show, they can stay off THAT thread till they watch and still watch & vote live for the adult show on this thread.

The DWTS Juniors thread is at:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/dwts-juniors.3710533/

Last edited:
Tonight is Most Memorable Night. have your Kleenex ready! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Back flip off the desk. I love this kid!! He reminds me of Zack Efron is the High School Musical days.

I cringed & held my breath along with Tom & Bruno when he did the backflip. :scared:

I'm glad Val doesn't cast his votes the way Len does, (1 point lower than the others,) when he's sitting in that judge's chair for DWTS Juniors.

and alan did that dance beautifully too.

::yes:: Yes, I usually like to see a star who came on the show not really being a dancer, grow and learn to dance. But, watching Alexis, who obviously already CAN dance, with Alan who created such wonderful choreography for the two of them, is a sheer joy to watch. :cloud9:

::yes:: Yes, I usually like to see a star who came on the show not really being a dancer, grow and learn to dance. But, watching Alexis, who obviously already CAN dance, with Alan who created such wonderful choreography for the two of them, is a sheer joy to watch. :cloud9:

Alan has earned his spot as a pro and i love watching to see what he comes up with

He seems smitten.

He does but the emotions he felt from that too were so raw and rare that we don't see often

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter