Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2018

Juan Pablo ... Cheryl is back baby!

:thumbsup2 She originally didn't leave the show on a good note. I saw her on an interview where she said she went to the producers and kind of said she wanted to be able to choreograph extra stuff like Derek & Mark were doing. But, the producers basically told her she was there just to be one of the dance teachers. :(

That's why she went off, joined that dance company, where she got to choreograph & perform her own stuff that meant something to her.

Remember when Cheryl did start coming back to the show, the show DID let her do her own dance with her own choreography. :thumbsup2

She just proved once again tonight, she's got the same stuff as Derek & Mark.

:thumbsup2 She originally didn't leave the show on a good note. I saw her on an interview where she said she went to the producers and kind of said she wanted to be able to choreograph extra stuff like Derek & Mark were doing. But, the producers basically told her she was there just to be one of the dance teachers. :(

That's why she went off, joined that dance company, where she got to choreograph & perform her own stuff that meant something to her.

Remember when Cheryl did start coming back to the show, the show DID let her do her own dance with her own choreography. :thumbsup2

She just proved once again tonight, she's got the same stuff as Derek & Mark.
And now she's back in full force with no Derek or Mark. Are those two coming back at some point?

And now she's back in full force with no Derek or Mark. Are those two coming back at some point?

Probably not. Derek is working with NBC i think it is and living life but he could show up, i wouldn't be surprised to see him get engaged to someone on the show. Mark who knows!

All the stories tonight have been nice, but Bobby Bones' story absolutely got me.

Probably not. Derek is working with NBC i think it is and living life but he could show up, i wouldn't be surprised to see him get engaged to someone on the show. Mark who knows!

Yeah, I think the beginning of the end for Derek was when he hurt his leg really badly. He was also starring in a show at Radio City at the time & flying back & forth. When he got hurt, he couldn't do either DWTS or the Radio City show. And I think he realized, "WHY was he competing in such a way where he was getting hurt and it affected everything he was doing?" Now that he gets to be a judge on a show instead of competing himself, I don't think he will be back.

Mark was just on DWTS last week in a cameo, "Skype call." He said he's in Kinky Boots, on Broadway, I think. So, maybe, as long as he's able to use the fame from DWTS to be cast in other things, he doesn't have to come back? :confused3

Last edited:
“A rhumba is celebratory” ... hmmmmm

I wasn’t impressed. There was zero connection between Tinashe and Brandon. They got a good score but I thought the dance was just meh.

Yeah, I think the beginning of the end for Derek was when he hurt his leg really badly. He was also starring in a show at Radio City at the time & flying back & forth. When he got hurt, he couldn't do either DWTS or the Radio City show. And I think he realized, "WHY was he competing in such a way where he was getting hurt and it affected everything he was doing?" Now that he gets to be a judge on a show instead of competing himself, I don't think he will be back.

Mark was just on DWTS last week in a cameo "phone call." He said he's in Kinky Boots, I think. So, as long as he's able to use the fame from the show to be cast in other things, he doesn't have to come back. :confused3

Derek's photos looks like he's happy and living a happy life and exploring the world which he never got to do with dancing

I wasn’t impressed. There was zero connection between Tinashe and Brandon. They got a good score but I thought the dance was just meh.

Yeah, notice, no one really talked about her after her dance. :p

I don't like how she got a point higher than Alexis though. :sad2: Grumpy Len gave Alexis an 8 instead of a 9.

Well, that sucks. Joe should have gone home.

He's still advertising for ABC. :rolleyes1

They usually keep the ABC person on till about Week 6. . . So, we had 4 episodes already and there's tonight. So, maybe he will be gone next week? :thumbsup2

Milo is still on the show as another ABC person. And he's dancing great. So they can let Joe go. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I agree. I think the lack of chemistry between them is really hurting them in the voting. Is also think Keo and Evy have zero chemistry. Their dance tonight was beautiful but they just don’t seem to be bonding like most of the other couples.

Feel bad for Nancy, I really like her and think she really eopitomizes what this show used to be about, celebrities learning how to dance for the first time, not people who already have a ton of dancing experience.

Last edited:
John & Emma –
Trio w/Joey Fatone
1-800-868-3407

DeMarcus & Lindsay – paso doble
Trio w/Rashad Jennings
1-800-868-3404

Alexis & Alan –
Trio w/Maddie Ziegler
1-800-868-3401

Joe & Jenna –
Trio w/Jordan Kimball
1-800-868-3406

Tinashe & Brandon –
Trio w/Amy Purdy
1-800-868-3413

Milo & Witney –
Trio w/Riker Lynch
1-800-868-3410

Mary Lou & Sasha –
Trio w/Nastia Liukin
1-800-868-3409

Juan Pablo & Cheryl –
Trio w/Melissa Rycroft
1-800-868-3408

Evanna & Keo –
Trio w/Scarlett Byrne
1-800-868-3405

Bobby & Sharna – cha-cha (song: something by MC Hammer)
Trio w/Lindsay Sterling
1-800-868-3402

I agree. I think the lack of chemistry between them is really hurting them in the voting. Is also think Keith and Evy have zero chemistry. Their dance tonight was beautiful but they just don’t seem to be bonding like most of the other couples.

Your auto correct must be on. :lmao:But, yeah, Keo just never seems to connect well with his partners, especially if they can't dance. Which is the point of the show. :rolleyes: He just doesn't seem to have a warm & fuzzy personality. Or is very encouraging. He did do well last season with Jennie, Lynch, as she could dance. He must have thought he was in heaven. :cloud9:

Yet, Evanna is improving. :thumbsup2 I keep wondering if all her years of watching Alan Rickman rehearsing being Snape, and watching Snape get meaner and nastier as a teacher actually helped Evanna to ignore when Keo is only harsh? :scratchin

A couple of those trios are out of left field. Jordan Kimball is a not particularly co-ordinated alumni of Bachelor. Scarlett Byrne was in Harry Potter too, I hope she has dance training.

Excited to see some of these trio members again!

I expected Nancy to go. Not that it mattered, but that rhumba was bad, she made no attempt to move her hips. Is she very religious? She wears really conservative dresses.

We are loving Milo, everything about him so far. Does he have the best personality of any Disney kid that's been on the show? Loved the HP waltz, and Juan Pablo's dance. Sharna did some really good choreo and staging with Bobby. Is Alan way better looking this year, or is it my eyes?

Figured Tinashe would not make the finals but did not expect this. She kept pumping up Brandon, is there backlash online about his choreo?

Starting to think Milo will win.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter