Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2018

I'm sad about Tinashe, Joe should've gone home.

I was most impressed with Milo and Ryker, so good.

Too bad Emma's hair got stuck in John's costume, I still liked their dance and really enjoyed Joey.

I can't stand when the trio's are in hold, the person holding on to the back of the middle person looks like a stage 5 clinger to me. :scratchin

I thought how they treated Joe was horrible. The others gets past winners and dancers Joe gets Jordan. I'm glad that viewers are saying hey we like effort and personality. Why are they putting Jenna on a golden platter this season.

I thought how they treated Joe was horrible. The others gets past winners and dancers Joe gets Jordan. I'm glad that viewers are saying hey we like effort and personality. Why are they putting Jenna on a golden platter this season.
I agree on both your points! Joe really drew the short straw with his trio partner when it came to talent. Bachelor Nation knows Jordan (not sure if they like him, LOL) so that's a plus for voting. I wonder, though, if Joe would have done worse if he had a 3rd partner who could actually dance. Perhaps Jordan gave him some "cover" because he too was so bad. As for Jenna being an MVP (according to Carrie Ann) ... what the heck?!? She doesn't deserve even a soft pat on the back for that performance and choreography. It was all-around horrible. The only interesting part of the whole thing was Gleb and Val acting out a sex act with a giant wrench and a tire in the background. While that was hilarious it really didn't have a place in DWTS.

Oh no, might have to watch Joe's dance again! Of course I noticed the hot men in the back, but not what they were doing.
Sad for Tinashe. She seems like a nice, low key person with lots of talent. I'm sure she will be fine.
I liked that Alan got into hold with both ladies at once. And it looked to me like Maddie needs more ballroom training if she's going to keep appearing on the show.
Milo keeps winning! I think he's going to take it.

Just watched trio night. When they ran through the list of dancing guests I felt some stars got a better 3rd wheel than others, still do, except some I guessed would be good weren't, and vice versa.

At first I thought Joe and Evanna got the short end of the stick, but as someone else mentioned, can you imagine Joe trying to keep up with anyone who can actually dance? The other bachelor guy might have been the best choice for him after all. They were both painfully bad. I've always wondered how uncomfortable it is for stars who clearly stay longer than their ability warrants. I say it's time for Bachelor nation to let Joe go home.

I quite like Evanna. I felt she was short changed the first night of the season and overall still feel her dancing is better than her scores or judges comments. The poor girl already has to contend with having Keo as a pro, and I don't think bringing in a Harry Potter buddy instead of a popular DWTS alum was helpful for her.

I thought Maddie and Rashad had the potential to be the most helpful, but both of those dances were kind of blah for me.

I also thought Mary Lou would have a hard time keeping up with a much younger Nastia, but that trio was better than I expected.

Winner of the night for me was Milo, both as far as the trio went, and as a favorite going forward.

Surprised / not surprised Tinashe went home. I thought she'd last longer than she did, but not until the end. She was one of the best dancers, but we all know it isn't just about that.

Wow, got here in time for that striptease. Good gravy!

My husband never watches DWTS with me, but sure stopped to look when Jenna went spread eagle up in the air.

Usually I don't pay much attention to Joe's dances as they are painful to watch. :crazy2: But, this raunchy dance reminded me that movie, Showgirls, which was so bad it ended Elizabeth Berkley's career. WTG Jenna. :rolleyes:

Holy cow! WTH was that? And why was Gleb inserting his wrench into Val’s tire :scared:?

HAHAHAHAHAHA... Omg We just re-watched it because I missed that move the first time around. I'm dying.

Robin, I thought you were speaking in "code" to make something more DIS friendly. So I watched and sure enough, Gleb was inserting his wrench into Val’s tire.

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao::rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao::rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

However, that dance was classless, & tasteless. It made Edyta look like nun in comparison, as all she did was wear skimpy outfits. :p And while I've seen worse and more X-rated, so I'm not shocked at what I saw, that dance for DWTS is not really family appropriate. I get that the producers are trying to advertise for Bachelor In Paradise, but DWTS is supposed to be family friendly. Just because they now have a Juniors show, doesn't mean all the younger kids have moved to watching that show. :sad2: Have the producers stooped that low to advertise for Bachelor In Paradise? :rolleyes: And since Joe is going to be on one more week over Tinashe, they will get in, at least, one more ad for the show. :sad2: I think the producers are pulling a "Ginger Zee" all over again, keeping someone on who should go home over others who are better. It's not just the votes keeping him on. :sad2:

I agree with y'all -- that dance, besides the fact that neither Grocery Joe nor Jordan Kimball can dance, was disgusting and tasteless. WTH was Jenna thinking? :headache:

John & Emma – Quickstep (Song: “I Wan’na Be Like You” from The Jungle Book)
1-800-868-3407

DeMarcus & Lindsay – Charleston (Song: “A Star is Born” from Hercules)
1-800-868-3404

Alexis & Alan – Foxtrot (Song: “Just Around the Riverbend” from Pocahontas)
1-800-868-3401

Joe & Jenna – Jive (Song: “Zero” from Ralph Breaks the Internet)
1-800-868-3406

Milo & Witney – Quickstep (Song: “Incredits 2” from Incredibles 2)
1-800-868-3410

Mary Lou & Sasha – Contemporary (Song: “Reflection” from Mulan)
1-800-868-3409

Juan Pablo & Cheryl – V. Waltz (Song: “Gaston” from Beauty and the Beast)
1-800-868-3408

Evanna & Keo – Jazz (Song: “When Will My Life Begin” from Tangled)
1-800-868-3405

Bobby & Sharna – Waltz (Song: “Part of Your World” from “The Little Mermaid”)
1-800-868-3402

Disney night! and Halloween night soon! My two favorite nights. Hope they have teams for Halloween.

There have been Instagram stories of some of the couples at DL.

I like Alexis, but I regret looking at her social media. So many near naked pics. I guess I'm an old fuddy duddy.

2 Mouse Ears 10s :earsboy: + a 9 for Alexis.

I have a feeling we will see more mouse ears :earsboy: before the nite is over. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter