Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2018

i love having cheryl back but not going to lie i'm excited to see her wedding photos when she gets married

What is wrong with Len? They deserved 3 mouse ears 10s. :mad:

Just watched Alexis. Her dance was nice but not a 10. She is the busiest pocahontas I’ve ever seen!

I have not seen her social media, but she was a SI swimsuit model so real nakkie photos are not far behind.

There must be something wrong with DeMarcus' footwear. He was very flat-footed all through that dance. And he wasn't as agile, foot-wise, as usual.

Jason: "I'm going to say what Emma said, "Did Len drink his prune juice today?" :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

So I was right, they kept Joe another week to advertise for Disney this week. They couldn't have advertised for Ralph Breaks the Internet, with Tinashe. :rolleyes:

What the heck was Bruno doing during Carrie Ann's s critique that she kept yelling at him? :duck:

I agree with Carrie Ann. Joe was much better tonight and Jenna actually gave him some steps. Was it great? Um ... no.

Liked Mary Lou’s dance. Two comments. 1) Her costume was butt-ugly. 2) Why did Sasha do the gymnastics instead of Mary Lou in essentially a floor routine?

Liked Mary Lou’s dance. Two comments. 1) Her costume was butt-ugly. 2) Why did Sasha do the gymnastics instead of Mary Lou in essentially a floor routine?

Yes, to BOTH. I wanted to see Mary Lou do some gymnastics if she could still do any. She probably won't make it to the Final 3. So she won't be able to do a Free Style. So this Contemporary was her chance to pull all that stuff out and let us see her do it.

I felt John was too focused on the steps for us to see much personality of the song. Most of the time, it was a generic quickstep, not The Jungle Book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter