Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2018

I missed the first 25 minutes minutes. What/who did I miss? It didn't record, either.

Does Bobby know how much stronger he is when he pulls his energy in and is STILL, like tonight? I think him growing up with a mother who was an extreme addict, he had to do anything and everything he could to get her attention. He didn't grow up knowing he was enough without having to do ANYTHING. :(

Loved, loved, loved Sharna! She was so freaking beautiful as Ariel. Tried not to watch Bobby. Big ick for me.

Liked Mary Lou’s dance. Two comments. 1) Her costume was butt-ugly. 2) Why did Sasha do the gymnastics instead of Mary Lou in essentially a floor routine?

I thought the same thing!

I'm not a huge Mary Lou fan, but, this week & last week, I find myself "having a moment" w/ her.

Last week, it was when she said that's she finally coming to understand that she doesn't have to be perfect. I'm not a gymnast, but I grew up in a really strict, private school environment w/ very high standards & w/ teachers & a mom who had certain expectations for me - If I wasn't bringing home perfect scores, I wasn't doing well enough, & there were a lot of social expectations - I had to look a certain way, act a certain way, be a certain way, etc. And, I'm FINALLY getting to the point in my life where I too I'm realizing I don't have to be perfect; it's okay to let go & let go of others' expectations for me.

This week, she said something like it's a constant struggle between letting herself be vulnerable & keeping herself contained & controlled. I have a lot of anxiety & have a hard time letting anyone see "me," so I "got her" tonight too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter