Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2022

It was Elvis Nite this week. Here is the opening number dance video from the Official Dancing With the Stars Youtube channel:

Here is the YouTube page for the dances from this week.
I'm not going to post them individually as they may not stay up, and another dance may be up instead by a newer poster. Scroll down and most, if not all of them are there (right NOW.) Look for the Elvis ones.

The scores can be found on the DWTS Wiki thread for Season 31:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing_with_the_Stars_(American_season_31)

(There's no YouTube videos of the Judges talking or the stars' intros/updates videos each week. That's probably the paid content you have to pay Disney+ for. ;) )

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dancing+with+the+stars&sp=EgIIAw%3D%3D

If it automatically doesn't filter to this week's dances, you can set the filter manually. Right under the search bar, on the left side, you will see "FILTERS." Click on that and in the left column, under Upload Date, choose: "This Week."

Last edited:
Sounds like I need to get on my Disney+ and watch it. I used to when it was on ABC, but it seems I forget now.

I honestly thought Cheryl should have gone home. There were so many mistakes in that dance. But I think Len has a crush on her. I’m not upset Theresa went home. That was a mater of time, but I thought her dance was better this week.

On the whole not loving the two straight hours in Disney plus. So much is filler. It makes me a little insane. Personally I feel like an hour and half would be so much better. But that’s just me. I really love watching Daniel and Selma. Amazing. I also thought Joseph should have got better scores. He had to dance with a new partner who was a different height etc in one day! And he did really well.

Btw, does anyone know if they couldn’t use actual Elvis music? Was that because of copyright? Just curious. I love Elvis. So I was disappointed with the songs all being covers.

Btw, does anyone know if they couldn’t use actual Elvis music? Was that because of copyright? Just curious. I love Elvis. So I was disappointed with the songs all being covers.

They are ALWAYS covers of every song. (Except maybe a few Disney songs.) Bad covers too. At first I thought, "Why can't they get better singers? This is ABC, during primetime. Surely they have the money to hire better singers? :confused3 But after listening to so many songs that were tortured and ruined, I think they do BAD covers on purpose. To show whomever, they aren't using the actual music of the real performers. Nobody would ever think any of the singers are the real performers.

Good afternoon DWTS fans! I finally watched the first episodes on D+. I'm posting without reading, so sorry if I'm repeating things.

• I need to get used to the non-commercial pacing.
    • It seems a bit *frantic* to me and the cast seems to rush from one thing to another. I think the commercials allowed the cast to transition easier.
    • I haven't decided if I'm happy or annoyed that Tyra doesn't have time to change. Her outfits are still terrible, but at least when she changed during a commercial we had a change in awfulness. I was soooo tired of her terrible Elvis outfit on last Monday's show.
    • It was easier for me to fast forward on my DVR than on my Roku box so I end up watching things I really don't want to watch. I try to skip and my Roku lags and then skips too much. *sigh*
  • I like Jordan Sparks, Shangela, Joseph Baena, Wayne Brady and Charli D’Amelio.
  • Alfonso Ribeiro is annoying. He *tried too hard* and is "so darn chipper*. I think it's probably because he looks tiny next to the amazon that is Tyra Banks. She literally towers over him.
  • I'm glad that Vinny is still around. I hope that Koko can choregraph a nice Chippendales dance for him ... and then he can go :cutie: . I wish Cheryl was paired with him, she'd know what to do ;).
  • I never thought I would say this but I'm REALLY happy Mark Ballas is back. He is doing a wonderful job with Charli and his chorography seems both familiar and fresh. They are knocking it out of the ballpark.
  • I think Jason really stepped up and danced well considering that he lost his partner the day before. I guess I'll check Insta to see how long Daniella will be out.
That's it for now!

Are there really that many Bond songs for all the couples?

I agree with Carrie Ann. I don't feel much emotional connection with Charli.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter