Darth_Kedric DISigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping you can help me. I started making my girls an Epcot Passport based on some of Evan's Disigns (Otterpop). I found a personalized ID page that I LOVE and was hoping to use, but EVAN is no longer disinging/personalizing. Is there anyway you might be able to make me something similar and possibly personalize it as well. I could PM you the info you need to personalize... if this was a possibility.I attached a picture so you could get an idea

Yes I can! send me the info and the picture you want on it!

I love your work!! Can you please do the Frozen Mickey Head Design with Olaf - one for Mason and one for Nana?
Thanks so much!!
Ellen

I'm completely new to this, I'm not sure if I can ask questions here, if not please let me know.....I had a few ?'s before I request a design for a passport.

1. Can they be used in a SnapFish 5×7 book or only 8×8?

2. When I tried to copy/use in Shutterfly, it said "low quality image" I'm confused bc these seem like great quality, anyone else have this issue and have it turn out fine?

3. Can I request changes to characters/ page format on original passport design?

Thanks and sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area!

Please disregard my previous post, I answered two of my own questions :o
If you're able to change characters/ format, I would love a princess themed passport. Possibly:
Pocahontas for American Adventure
Merida and/or Cinderella for UK
Minnie for Mexico
Tinkerbell for Japan
Belle and possibly Ariel for France
Aurora for Canada
Not sure about Italy.....

I'm also looking for one that is themed for a 2 year old boy, possibly Pooh, Mickey, Cars, Toy Story, anything like that.

And last thing (I promise) is there any way the ID page could be personalized with info and pic before printed?

I know this is a huge request. If it's too much, please let me know. We don't leave until December. Thanks for considering and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your work!

ETA: Fixed request

Last edited:
They're finally done! I'm sorry it took so long, I hope you can still use them!

Could you do something like this...except have Violet in the left ear and the name Ella in the right, and a second one with Jack Jack in left ear and Max in the right?

Thanks.
Tina

Hello! Love your work! I was hoping to make a few requests? No rush...we have a few months...

Elsa Mickey Head - Brooke
Anna Mickey Head - Maddie
Sven? The Reindeer one - Steve
Frozen Group - Kandi

Mickey and Minnie I married my prince
Mickey and Minnie I married my princess (both of these with Steve and Kandi on the bottom, and then below that est. 2002

Mickey head American Flag

Thank you, in advance, for your time...truly grateful!

Also, is there a link to a photo bucket of your designs? I've just been browsing previous postings...?

Have a nice day!

Your designs are wonderful!

My request would include the following please:

1)
T-shirt designs:

1. a design with "My First Trip to Disney World" and "May 2015" on it pictures of Disney characters

design with "My First Trip to Animal Kingdom" and "May 2015" on it pictures of Disney safari characters

2. Happy Birthday (arched wording) across the top of Minnie with a big 2 and Johanna (a little larger font for her name) on the bottom. Hot pink full body Minnie characters please, if possible. standing next to the 2. With a matching border. like the one you did for VeggieMommyof4

3. Could you please do the following name fills:

Mommy- hot pink Minnie Mouse
Johanna- hot pink Minnie Mouse

Mommy- safari characters
Johanna -safari characters

4. I'd like to request 2 of the word hearts

One with the name Johanna (and a safari Minnie ) and these words:

Animal Kingdom

May 2015

Minnie Mouse

Birthday Celebration

Mama

Johanna

2nd Birthday

Believe

Dreams

Princess

Angel

One with the name Mama (and a safari Minnie Minnie Mouse ) and these words:

Animal Kingdom

May 2015

Minnie Mouse

Birthday Celebration

Mama

Johanna

2nd Birthday

Believe

Dreams

Princess

Angel

One with no name (and a hot pink picture of Minnie Mouse if possible) and these words:

Minnie Mouse

Birthday Celebration

Mama

Johanna

2nd Birthday

Happy Birthday

Diva

Love

Believe

Dreams

Princess

Angel

2) Autograph Book Cover with all the Disney Characters? Saying - " Johanna’s Disney Autographs" at the top .sized for 8x8 with a pink background , spine and a back cover? Can you also add Princess Tiana to the group photo please

Autograph Book Cover with all the Safari Disney Characters? Saying - " Johanna’s First Trip to Disney " at the top .sized for 8x8 with a tan background , spine and a back cover please?

Thank you kindly for your consideration.

Here you are!

I love the Mickey mouse Star Wars characters in the mouse ears!
Could I please get:
group of characters: Mom
Minnie as Amidala: Katie
Minnie as Amidala: Abigail
Minnie Leia: Aubrey
Goofy Darth: Dad
Mickey Skywalker: Luke
Stitch Obi wan: Maddie
Stitch Yoda: Jacob

Thank You!!

Here you are!

I know you have heard this a thousand times but you work is amazing and you are truly talented! I had searched everywhere on how to do a customized autograph book and came upon your thread. I know if you are anything like the rest of us - life in general is busy but you doing this in your spare time to bring such joy to others is amazing. So if you happen to have time to tweak one of your already created designs, I would be much appreciated! We are not going until October 1st so I am in no rush.

Could I possibly request:
  • An 8x8 autograph cover that has all the characters on it (like post #368) that says Gabriella's Disney Autographs and for the back cover with the Mickey head and Mickey and Minne on each side with her name if it can fit or if not 2015 with a blue background? Also where do I find the autograph pages, do you have them in a photobucket account for download?
  • Jasmine with the lamp design and the name of Gabriella with the following words:
October 2015
Magic Kingdom
Castle
Princess
Jasmine
Aladdin
Lamp
Genie
Heart
Love
Magical
And any other words that relate.
Once again, thank you so much!

Could I get the following:

I Can't Keep Calm in Purple, Red, Green and Orange
Snow White in the Mickey Head for 2015, no name?
First trip to Animal Kingdom 2015

Thank you.

12809853-t-shirt-tuesday-6
12809853-t-shirt-tuesday-6
:listen:
i-cant-keep-calm-im-going-to-disney
]Hi, I love your designs. If you could please design the following shirts id really appreciate it. Id like them to go on different color shirts so if they can be made on clear backgrounds that would be great.

1. Word heart with Elsa, Anna and Olaf and Jamie written in purple
Some word ideas for the heart are:

August 2015
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Norwood Family
Princess
Memories
Vacation
Orlando
Florida
Anna & Elsa
Frozen
Ariel
Cinderella
Belle
Aurora
Jasmine
Rapunzel
Castle
Fireworks
Parades
Crystal Palace
Mickey
Minnie
Memories
Love
Hugs
Family
Believe
Dream

2. group of Star Wars characters in mickey ears with the name Samantha and 2015 in blue

3. Mickey Princess Leia head/ears with the name Samantha in pink

4. Mickey frozen ears with all of the characters with Jamie in pink

5. My first trip to disney with all of the characters and Jamie written in pink or purple with the opposite color background (sort of like the one for Liza) and also August 2015

6. I can't keep calm I'm going to disney world in black with a Minnie head at the top and a red bow and disney world written in red in the disney font (I inserted an image above but I don't know if it worked)

7. Frozen mickey ears with sisters forever and the names are Jamie and Samantha written in blue

8.lastly a family tshirt (again I've inserted a link but don't know if it worked). Our crazy magical (arched in centre at top) disney vacation in middle with disney logo and 2015 below it. Arched around the bottom figures with mini ears and their names below them. The top left and right are grandma and grandad the next two will be mom and dad and the bottom two are Jamie and Samantha holding disney balloons. I would like to print them on colored shirts in white but I'm not sure how you'd send that. If that isn't possible can I please get one in red and one in blue. Thanks

Thank you so much. Your work is very much appreciated.

Magical-Vacation_grande.jpg

Here you are!!!

Thank you so much. I love them and my girls will too. You do amazing work. Thank you!!

[/QUOTE]

Hi! Great work and congratulations on your soon to arrive bundle of joy!

Please, could you make a couple of designs for our Mid June trip?

Pink Autrograph book with all the characters that says- "Lillian's Disney Memories" on the front and the back mickey and Minnie with ears between them that says "June 2015" and I need it in kind of an odd size 7"x10" (it is going to cover a sketch book)

Anna/Elsa Word Snowflake shape with the name LILLIAN and the following words:

1st trip
Mommy
Lily
Disney World
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood studios
Art of Animation
Little Mermaid
Anna
Elsa
Merida
Belle
Beast
Gaston
Cinderella
Tiana
Rapunzel
Flynn
Olaf
1900 Park Faire
Hoop De Doo
Bibbiddi Bobbidi Boutique
Be Our Guest
Dole Whip
Mickey
Minnie

And could you do a Minnie as Indiana Jones ears?
one that says Lillian
one that says SparkleMommy
one that says Kelly

Thank you!

Hello! I have been stalking your thread and photo hosting site, I love your work!!! I was trying to make something work for some autograph books without requesting anything personalized. However, I just decided to ask. I would love the following for our trip to Disneyland in June 2015.

4"wide x 5"across
Disney princess Autograph Book cover in Purple "Disney Autographs" "Callista"
Back cover with Minnie & Mickey in Purple "2015"

Big Hero 6 Autograph Book cover any color , "Disney Autographs" "Liam"
Back cover with Minnie & Mickey in coordinating color "2015"

I am not sure if you do surprise letters, but if so I would love a "Liam & Callista, Surprise! We are going to Disneyland!" letter with common characters.

Thank you so much for your time and energy on these projects! It makes the planning even more fun!

Last edited:
You are so talented!! Will you please create 2 autograph covers for an 8x8 book that I am working on? I love this design http://imageshack.com/i/ip8WEy8sj. Can you make the first one blue background with the name Khary Jr. and the second one a pink background with Kristen? Thank you soooo much!! I really appreciate you lending your design expertise. My children will be over the moon!!

Love your work!! Can you please make four of the the Disney Star wars Mickey heads with: Mom
Dad
Christian
Michael
Also, could you please make the incredibles Mickey heads with dash on the ear and name Christian, baby jack jack on ear with name Mikey and mrs incredible on ear with Mom and mr incredible on ear with Dad. The year for the bottom of the head is 2015.thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter