DAS group size

drenha

Earning My Ears
How many guests are allowed to join a guest with DAS? We're traveling in a large group (6 children, 3 adults), and one child will qualify for DAS. Most of the group will want to ride all of the same rides. Will everyone be able to join with the DAS return times? If not, how would you recommend we coordinate it? Should we also get G+ and hope the return times line up with DAS? That seems like a pain...

I have used Genie+ in combination with DAS and it works great. You coordinate DAS with Genie+ times as they don’t expire. Just remember the DAS person has to ride when using DAS.

Thanks everyone! We were able to register. She said that I could check during our park day about adding extra folks to our group, and it depends on how busy the park is. We went ahead and purchased G+ for everyone and hope it works out logistically.

Thanks everyone! We were able to register. She said that I could check during our park day about adding extra folks to our group, and it depends on how busy the park is. We went ahead and purchased G+ for everyone and hope it works out logistically.
Use the DAS to supplement G+ for the rides the DAS holder really likes and get re-ride with the DAS unlike G+. Also, there's no time limit on the DAS entry, so if the holder gets tired -- no problem! the ride will be there when they are ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter