DAS logistics

Yes.
That is one of the things I found on our recent trip (got home 4/21/19).
There are some that are ONLY for a certain attraction. For example, there is Slinky Dog one that we found right at the entrance to Toy Story Land (other people have reported different locations). I asked there if we could get a DAS Return Time for Toy Story Mania and was told it was only for Slinky Dog.
It’s a pretty new addition: https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/guest-experience-team-added-to-disneys-hollywood-studios/
At the MK it is for any attraction now ( this is the guest experience cm ) I have gotten return times for 7DMT HM. BTMRR and space from the kiosk

At the MK it is for any attraction now ( this is the guest experience cm ) I have gotten return times for 7DMT HM. BTMRR and space from the kiosk
Thanks.
MK is different - those have been rolled out for a while, so it’s good to know they are.
At Hollywood Studios, it was not the same Guest Experience people at the entrance to Toy Story Land; it was just for that one attraction and the sign said DAS Return Time and Rider Swap. I thought I took a picture, but can’t find it.
Even though the article said Guest Experience has been rolled out at the Studio, I didn’t see any.

This picture is from MK, near Splash Mountain. There was a similar ‘booth’ set up at the end of Main Street, at the side of the path that goes toward Crystal Palace.
So, be on the lookout for booths like this.
54C7BB73-3AAF-41B7-AB54-DDD689F89F6D.jpeg

Thanks.
MK is different - those have been rolled out for a while, so it’s good to know they are.
At Hollywood Studios, it was not the same Guest Experience people at the entrance to Toy Story Land; it was just for that one attraction and the sign said DAS Return Time and Rider Swap. I thought I took a picture, but can’t find it.
Even though the article said Guest Experience has been rolled out at the Studio, I didn’t see any.

This picture is from MK, near Splash Mountain. There was a similar ‘booth’ set up at the end of Main Street, at the side of the path that goes toward Crystal Palace.
So, be on the lookout for booths like this.
View attachment 397568
I am here now and will be back at HS Wednesday. I know there has been a place to get a DAS and rider swap just in front of SDD almost since it opens I can try and see what they say Wednesday

There is also one in fantiicand (SP?) between 7DMT and the bathrooms and Tomorrowland where the FP kiosk are and the old stitch ride

I am here now and will be back at HS Wednesday. I know there has been a place to get a DAS and rider swap just in front of SDD almost since it opens I can try and see what they say Wednesday

There is also one in fantiicand (SP?) between 7DMT and the bathrooms and Tomorrowland where the FP kiosk are and the old stitch ride
Since they are mobile, they might not always be in the same place. I was in those places at MK on our trip various times and never saw one in any of those places. Just the 2 locations I described.

When I mentioned in another thread where I saw the place for Slinky Dog Dash, someone else said they had seen it closer to the ride, not where I saw it.
Last Fall, I did see it right at the entrance to Slinky Dog - but the number of people waiting there blocked access to the line last Fall. That might be why it moved when we were there (Spring break).

During our January trip, they had one just past Casey's Corner (as you head towards the Castle) on the corner of the path you take to Adventureland, and another one on the bridge to Tomorrowland.

They moved the one off the bridge right before fireworks, but the Casey's Corner location remained "open" and lighted during fireworks, which we thought was interesting, given it's location.

I just wanted to mention that they show the locations in the MDE app now. It's Under Guest Services, Show list and then Guest Experience Team.
thanks for that info.

They must be pretty set for the locations to add them there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter