[Data Point] 60 day FP+ reservation possible after resort visit

hodad

DIS Veteran
I had a hard time finding out if this was possible, so I thought I'd reiterate that it's possible to get FastPass+ reservations for days after the check-out date for a resort visit, even if you don't visit the parks during your resort visit. I have a reservation for the night of April 29th at CSR and am visiting MK on May 1. I could get FastPass+ reservations at 12:01am on March 2.

It was my first time getting FP+ reservations online and boy, did they go fast!

The FP 60-day window continues rolling beyond the checkout date for pre-booking.

As soon as you stay and then checkout of CSR, your FP window will stop rolling whether or not you have tickets linked to your MDE account.

I had a hard time finding out if this was possible, so I thought I'd reiterate that it's possible to get FastPass+ reservations for days after the check-out date for a resort visit, even if you don't visit the parks during your resort visit. I have a reservation for the night of April 29th at CSR and am visiting MK on May 1. I could get FastPass+ reservations at 12:01am on March 2.

It was my first time getting FP+ reservations online and boy, did they go fast!

I'm thinking that the first week of May might be busier than expected this year. A lot of people on this board are talking about that being their week and some of the FPs did go really fast, faster than I remember in March of last year. Maybe it's just coincidence, but I'm bracing myself for larger crowds than I was expecting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter