DATW at DIS-a-Palooza! Friday, Dec 11th

WHAT? Did I miss something?? Were the official dates released in chat?

No official dates yet but John mentioned in chat that Mindy knew the dates but was sworn to secrecy. We tried to bribe her with boxes of wine but she was strong and held firm.

No official dates yet but John mentioned in chat that Mindy knew the dates but was sworn to secrecy. We tried to bribe her with boxes of wine but she was strong and held firm.

I know too -- but you can't pry it out of me with a crowbar!!! (I have to admit, it's nice to not be "the last one to know" for a change.) :thumbsup2

I'm very confussed on why some would know and most everyone else doesn't. :confused3 Maybe it DOES pay tp pester and PM John. Does anyone have Johns cell number? :lmao:

According to John's tentative schedule it seems as if the evening of Friday Dec 11th will be the best time to have our DATW. If anyone has a good reason that this isn't a convenient time, let me know, otherwise I'm going to update the first post with the OFFICIAL start time. :thumbsup2

Friday looks like a go Paul.

DO IT!!!!

According to John's tentative schedule it seems as if the evening of Friday Dec 11th will be the best time to have our DATW. If anyone has a good reason that this isn't a convenient time, let me know, otherwise I'm going to update the first post with the OFFICIAL start time. :thumbsup2

Friday works for The Lightsaber!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
94de699a52fd9c510f0b1011f78ff4c738a.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter