DATW at DIS-a-Palooza! Friday, Dec 11th

I'm missing all the fun over here! I'll volunteer to monitor the drunk guy.

I'm missing all the fun over here! I'll volunteer to monitor the drunk guy.

I'll volunteer to make sure the drunk guy's wife is present and accounted for!

Maybe we can kick of the DATW by taking in the tree-lighting ceremony beforehand. Of course, that assumes that Disney will actually go back to having a tree-lighting ceremony.

Maybe we can kick of the DATW by taking in the tree-lighting ceremony beforehand. Of course, that assumes that Disney will actually go back to having a tree-lighting ceremony.

If not, you guys can improvise with a saber-lighting ceremony...maybe put the batteries in while everyone is singing "You Light Up My Life" (or in George's case..."You Help Me Find My Wife"!). :teeth:

If not, you guys can improvise with a saber-lighting ceremony...maybe put the batteries in while everyone is singing "You Light Up My Life" (or in George's case..."You Help Me Find My Wife"!). :teeth:

Can't breath....:lmao:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Are there lyrics for that latter song?

It is looking like we may be at WDW for DAP!!! We were booked at AKL for the week prior to DAP, but, my sweet DH (#1), did some wheeling and dealing and was able to switch his days off to the DAP week/weekend! Problem is I have to give up my AKL w/40% off, so I'm really hoping some kind of code/discount comes out .

Also, will have my girls with us - they don't drink too much ;)

It is looking like we may be at WDW for DAP!!! We were booked at AKL for the week prior to DAP, but, my sweet DH (#1), did some wheeling and dealing and was able to switch his days off to the DAP week/weekend! Problem is I have to give up my AKL w/40% off, so I'm really hoping some kind of code/discount comes out .

Yea Andrea and Vinnie!!!!!

Woooo Hooooo!

Hi Paul.....:lovestruc
party0033.gif
:lovestruc

Hi Andrea I am happy to see that you switched the date :thumbsup2 !!

I missed chat last night, but I read somewhere that there may have been some DAP taunting?

Hi Andrea I am happy to see that you switched the date :thumbsup2 !!

Hi Cheryl - I think when Vinny heard us talking the other night about it and how everyone was going to be there, that made him want to change the dates. He is even giving up his beloved AKL!! I don't know where we'll be staying, but, we'll be there!!

I missed chat last night, but I read somewhere that there may have been some DAP taunting?

John teased that there would most likely be D-A-P info available to us by end of week. I'm guessing tomorrow. I just want dates right now. I can survive the weekend without anything else. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter