DATW at DIS-a-Palooza! Friday, Dec 11th

We'll be camping at the Fort for Halloween and can't make another trip during D-A-P so here's what I'm going to do for you guys and gals. I'm going to test all the locations for everyone. Remember this will be during the Food and Wine Festival !!! :drinking1 Starting on Nov 1st, I'll start at Canada and work, no, make that sample the beverages, including all the kiosks, until I can't go any further. :faint: Nov 2nd.... day of rest! Nov 3rd....begin at the other end and try to finish within sight of Canada. (Paul - where are bushes? Map please) I don't think I'm going to be feeling too good. Nov 4th....probably curl up behind one of the benches and sleep it off. :cat:

By the way, I like cake best :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'll 'share' your drinks if I'm there. One for me. Half for you. Half for me.

On second thought, ending with the margarita does sound appealing. Tequila makes me do strange things.

If you start in Mexico then it's not too far from Canada to get another at the end :thumbsup2

We're already going to WDW in Sept. so no DAP for us, but I hope all you guys have a great time and don't do anything Todd wouldn't do :rotfl:

How about we start at the International Gateway and go through the UK first so I can get a yard of beer. :thumbsup2:lmao::cool1:

I saw the list for distinguished guests, but I didn't see the list for undistinguished guests. Can I still come??? If so, COUNT ME IN!!!

I'll join you on that list

As another measure of the openness and inclusive nature of DIS podcast fans... I can name all but maybe 3 or 4 of the people in this picture (not including fictional characters like Aladdin, Jasmine, and Don);). And I'd only met about 6 of them before the cruise... :grouphug: Plus we only made the last hour of the DATW!!

Umm...Yea...glad there is more than one Don in the photo!

We started the last one in Canada for you my friend. This DATW will begin in Mexico and go clockwise!! :thumbsup2
That's why you're the leader - you can make those kind of difficult decisions.

So, if you drink in every country, does someone have the bathrooms mapped out? :lmao:

After so many trips with Val, I can point out the nearest from just about any point in any park. :scared1:

Chris! I didn't know you were going to DAP! That's exciting!

The potty stops were nearly as frequent as the drink stops. No need to worry. Plus, with a group this large, it's not like you can get lost! It takes quite awhile for everyone to get through the drink lines, especially at the most popular stops!

Kim (jacksmom99) and I will be there and hope the dates work out for us. Did you all do it on a Friday night or a Sunday night??

Chris! I didn't know you were going to DAP! That's exciting!

The potty stops were nearly as frequent as the drink stops. No need to worry. Plus, with a group this large, it's not like you can get lost! It takes quite awhile for everyone to get through the drink lines, especially at the most popular stops!

I think France was the most popular drink stop, although the beer in Japan was a nice surprise! :thumbsup2

I am excited to go to DAP and to DATW!

Can we gang up on someone and get them drunk? Then hand them a phone and they can leave a message for Pete. :lmao:

Foo Foo drinks in France and Saki in Japan. Sounds like fun!

I am excited to go to DAP and to DATW!

Can we gang up on someone and get them drunk? Then hand them a phone and they can leave a message for Pete. :lmao:

Foo Foo drinks in France and Saki in Japan. Sounds like fun!

Chris! Me, me, me! I've never done this before. :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter