DATW at DIS-a-Palooza! Friday, Dec 11th

I've heard a lot of people mention the possibility of another DATW during the December D-A-P festivities. The post cruise DATW was a huge success and a big highlight of that trip so..............let's do this!!! Who's in??!!
:banana::banana::banana: :cool1::cool1::cool1: :yay::yay::yay:

Image0727.jpg

DISTINGUISHED GUESTS INCLUDE!!!

Launchpad11B
Cocowum, #1 wife :love:
ADP
Annette VA
shellyminnie
Kab407 (wife:lovestruc)
georgemoe
Justin Jett
wdwfreaksince88
Tonya2426(wife:lovestruc)
wdwscout
3guysandagal
Katscradle
OKW Lover
OKW Lover2
MenashaCorp
Merriepoppins
hideeh
aspen37
Disneybridein2k3
DVCsince02(wife:lovestruc)
Dodie(wife:lovestruc)
BillM99999
kymickeyfan717
robind
BriarRosie
tickledtink33
Yvet
dis2cruise
k5jmh
minniegarden
crazydisneyman

As another measure of the openness and inclusive nature of DIS podcast fans... I can name all but maybe 3 or 4 of the people in this picture (not including fictional characters like Aladdin, Jasmine, and Don);). And I'd only met about 6 of them before the cruise... :grouphug: Plus we only made the last hour of the DATW!!

We are in too!! Me and DH (Gene) and most likey our son will be with us Ethan.

As another measure of the openness and inclusive nature of DIS podcast fans... I can name all but maybe 3 or 4 of the people in this picture (not including fictional characters like Aladdin, Jasmine, and Don);). And I'd only met about 6 of them before the cruise... :grouphug: Plus we only made the last hour of the DATW!!

I would agree. (And I got all but three...I need to break out the magnifying glass to make out the faces.)

I would agree. (And I got all but three...I need to break out the magnifying glass to make out the faces.)

I can name everyone except the lady sitting between Jasmine and Aladdin. Anyone know who she is? Was she on the cruise? :)

That Mexico to U.S. side has fewer appealing drink options for me personally, which I guess means I'll be sober until the second half of the evening. :rotfl:

We know the location of every bush in world showcase capable of concealing any individual with an emergency bladder control issue! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Do the bushes lose their leaves in the Florida winters???? :rotfl2:

Hello wife! The start point and direction are completely open for discussion. Whatever is best for the group is what we will do! :thumbsup2

Any direction that will avoid passing thru Norway.

Bad, bad things happen in Norway.

That Mexico to U.S. side has fewer appealing drink options for me personally, which I guess means I'll be sober until the second half of the evening. :rotfl:

I'll 'share' your drinks if I'm there. One for me. Half for you. Half for me.

I kinda liked starting in Canada . . . much closer to France!! :rotfl:

On second thought, ending with the margarita does sound appealing. Tequila makes me do strange things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter