DATW at DIS-a-Palooza! Friday, Dec 11th

Are you two serious with the elitist golf talk??! This is a blue collar drinking mans thread. You two country club princesses post on some other thread if you want to stroke each others ego! You both owe two drinks apiece for acting like a couple of giggling, rich, spoiled school girls! pirate:
~snicker~

But you guys didn't invite me. :sad1:
Awwww....I would have invited you!!

I sure hope Aaron and Squishy can make up for this potentially fatal error...:rolleyes1 I see many rounds of Sam Adams on the horizon...

:confused3:confused3Are we now playing golf at DATW?:confused3

I don't know about golf, but we could get a serious Beer Pong Tournament going......I'm going for the bank shot off the Illuminations Globe!!

Just something to keep this thread going. Nice shot of the bar inside the Rose and Crown.

e_uk6.jpg

Let me say that all alcohol; beer (Sam Adams included), hard liquor, wine, even flasks were invented for the sole purpose of drinking on the golf course. There is not better duo than drinking and golf. There's nothing like a Bloody Mary early in the AM during the first few holes. There's nothing like pulling your flask out and pouring some whiskey in your coffee making it a "Coffee Royale"! Putting your cooler with a 12-pack on your golf cart is a right of passage..

Okay...That's all for now...Back to our regularly scheduled programming. :)

I thought bowling was made for drinking??? and you don't have to wake up at the crack of dawn to play

I thought bowling was made for drinking??? and you don't have to wake up at the crack of dawn to play

True, but to play golf you really do need to be drinking cause it is the most wonderfully frustrating sport ever created!

Sport? I don't think so. Leisure activity is more like it.
Don't tell Tiger Woods that....Although he probably wouldn't answer you even if you asked. :laughing:
Okay...Enough golf talk...On with our regularly scheduled discussion. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter