DAY 16- After the rain comes the GF pool cabana

If you were at FEA the night of Wednesday April 11, I think we were sitting at the table next to you. I agree that the location is tremendous and the party was really fun. We were also at a table with another party (my daughter and I were seated with a mom, daughter, and grandma). It was a very nice atmosphere and everyone was friendly and having a good time.

If you were at FEA the night of Wednesday April 11, I think we were sitting at the table next to you. I agree that the location is tremendous and the party was really fun. We were also at a table with another party (my daughter and I were seated with a mom, daughter, and grandma). It was a very nice atmosphere and everyone was friendly and having a good time.

Wasnt it a great night? So many nice people I think I had a conversation in every line there everyone was so friendly. This time I enjoyed it even more than my first! I must check see if they do anything similar for any other rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter