DB-Bazzill/Patteren Paper Epcot Swap FINISHED my SPOT

ImaDizneyNut

Mouseketeer
Hi ladies in this swap,
I finally finished my China spot if you are interested in seeing what you are getting take a peek. I hope you like it
http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=510947801&ran=32496

If you noticed I tried to take something from one embellishment and build the next embellishment from it.
I took the chinese writing from the topper and made the Library pocket. I took the 3 brads I used on the library pocket and made the photo mats, I took the hiding Mickeys from the photo mats and make the quote box. I took the chinese signs from the quote box and made deco squares. I must admit I do not like deco squares not even my own I never use them but I will find use for those. I have to say they came out great :)
Then I found the cutest little china doll from It's A Small World ride and made the Paper piecing.
So what do you think :) Let me know now because I still have time to change things. Thanks for looking

WOW! Very nice. Good Job Tracy. :thumbsup2

How did u make the paper p, the chinese boy?

Thanks

ImaDizneyNut said:
Hi ladies in this swap,
I finally finished my China spot if you are interested in seeing what you are getting take a peek. I hope you like it.

So what do you think :) Let me know now because I still have time to change things. Thanks for looking

I really like your work, Tracey! I love the Bazzill, too.

How do you make your paper piecings? I notice from looking at your other swap photos that you do a lot of them.

Again, nice work! :thumbsup2

thanks ladies Glad you like them

since you both asked the same question I'll just send one reply to that.
I am a big FAT cheat when it comes to making PP. I can't PP to save my life so what I do is find an image that I want to do. see how many layers I need and print it out a couple of time. Then I cut the printed image apart and layer the pieces.

example
for the china doll I printed the doll on 3 colors (flesh tone, red and yellow)
I left whole image on yellow paper alone, the yellow was going to be the base everything was gonna get stuck to.

I got the feet, hands head and the bar things on the shirt from the flesh tone and stuck the hands and feet behind the yellow. put the head on the yellow and the bar things I put on the shirt.

I got the red part of the hat, and the red part of the shirt out of the red image. Since I made 3 images the same I had to cut out any part of the image that will block me from seeing the yellow trim on the shirt or the black on the hat.

I also took a teeny tiny hole punch and made tiny circles out of yellow for the end of the bars on the shirt

I hope I didn't confuse you guys it's pretty easy once you figure it out :)
thanks again

TRACY!! they are gorgeous!!

thanks for posting, that helps me plan tremendously!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter