DCA Food & Wine Festival 2024 Superthread - Read First Post for Updates - Now Updated with Full Menus

I'm also curious about this! We were last at Food & Wine in 2022 and there was a discount for Disney Visa members. The lanyards were actually different, I got one for Disney Visa and one for MK (we had Magic Keys for a year). Now, we don't have Magic Keys so I'm curious. I looked at some blogs from last year and it looks like they did have a discount for Disney Visa. So fingers crossed!
Oh I hope so that would be nice. Do you know what the price is for the passes this year?

$17+ for a cocktail is a lot. Last time I had a cocktail at DCA, I’m pretty sure there was hardly any alcohol in it. (Rumchatta at cozy cones) Not sure I want to pay those prices. Yikes.
I know! I remember thinking that about the margaritas from the stand (didn't seem like there was any alcohol). Now I just stick to the overpriced beer if I want a drink!

During Food & Wine, there are artist signings at Off The Page (DCA). The artists usually sign at Off The Page in the morning and then sign at WonderGround in DTD in the afternoon.

This year, they are changing things up and the artists are signing at the HOME store in DTD in the morning and Off The Page in the afternoon. Although there hasn't been any official announcement yet, several artists have posted about it on social media.

Since Disneyland never updated their website to include the artists signing for Celebrate Soulfully, I'll piece together what I've found for Food & Wine on social media. This list is a work in progress. There should be 2-3 artists each weekend.

Food and Wine 2024
11 am - 1 pm - HOME store in DTD
3 pm - 5 pm - Off the Page in DCA

March 2 & 3
John Coulter
Shane Grammer
Jerrod Maruyama

March 9
Shane Grammer
Daniel Killen
Joel Payne
Kenny Yamada

March 10 - Off the Page from 3-5 pm only. No HOME store signing
Kenny Yamada

March 16 & 17
Jasmine Becket-Griffith
Eunjung June Kim
Miss Mindy

March 23 & 24
Jerrod Maruyama
Bill Robinson
Steve Thompson

March 30 & 31
Steph Laberis
Ann Shen
Ashley Taylor

April 6 & 7
Jasmine Becket-Griffith
Josey Tsao

April 13 & 14
Stacey Aoyama
Joey Chou
Eunjung June Kim

April 20 & 21
Joey Chou
Jerrod Maruyama
Miss Mindy

Not part of Food & Wine - At Disneyana (Disneyland)
These artists sign regularly. For more dates, go to Disneyland Merchandise Events.

March 14-17
Thomas Kincade - 11 am - 7 pm

March 22-24
Noah Elias - 4 pm - 7 pm Friday, 3 pm - 7 pm S&S

March 28-31
Dave Avanzino - 11 am - 7 pm

April 4 - 7
Thomas Kincade - 11 am - 7 pm

Last edited:
Since Disneyland never updated their website to include the artists signing for Celebrate Soulfully, I'll piece together what I've found for Food & Wine on social media. This list is a work in progress. There should be 2-3 artists each weekend.

Food and Wine 2024
11 am - 1 pm - HOME store in DTD
3 pm - 5 pm - Off the Page in DCA

March 2 & 3
John Coulter
Jerrod Maruyama

March 16 & 17
Miss Mindy

March 23 & 24
Jerrod Maruyama
Steve Thompson

March 30 & 31
Steph Laberis
Ann Shen
Ashley Taylor

April 6 & 7
Josey Tsao

April 20 & 21
Jerrod Maruyama
Miss Mindy
Thanks for putting all of this information together. Still waiting to see who's going to be there March 9-10 since that's the weekend I'm going.

Maybe a silly question, but do the booths stay open till park close? Or do they start shutting down early?

Maybe a silly question, but do the booths stay open till park close? Or do they start shutting down early?
If I recall correctly, they close just before WOC - around 9 pm. For Lunar New Year, they opened at 10:30 am.

It sounds like the Sip & Savor passes for Food and Wine will be available for 4 or 8 samplings.

Price for 8 is $61 (MK $56)
Price for 4 is $31. Not sure if there is MK pricing for 4.

I kinda love this! I usually only get to go for one or 1.5 days during most food festivals, and I'm also picky, so I don't really get S&S because there aren't enough items to make it worthwhile for me personally. But 4? I can do 4. Easy.

There’s a fun game to play at the festival: Spot the Typo.

For beginners, there’s a mistake on every directory sign: “WIne”.

For advanced players: How many mistakes make Gordon Ramsay sound like an incoherent idiot?

Attachments

• IMG_5988.jpeg
    IMG_5988.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0078.jpeg
    IMG_0078.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 14
Thanks for putting all of this information together. Still waiting to see who's going to be there March 9-10 since that's the weekend I'm going.
I just added Kenny Yamada to the schedule. He will be signing at Disney HOME in DTD and Off the Page in DCA on March 9 and only at Off the Page from 3-5 pm on March 10

Edit: @TarynM I added a few more to March 9-10

Last edited:
I haven't seen much about the entertainment being offered at this year's festival. Specifically anyone know what musical groups are performing? In the past, they have been listed on the Disneyland entertainment page, but I'm not seeing that this year.

I haven't seen much about the entertainment being offered at this year's festival. Specifically anyone know what musical groups are performing? In the past, they have been listed on the Disneyland entertainment page, but I'm not seeing that this year.

The only group I know that is performing is Phat Cat Swinger but only for 4 Sundays. 😟 I love this band and I was hoping they would have a schedule similar to last year. Their first Sunday is this coming Sunday March 10, and then it is every other Sunday.

The only group I know that is performing is Phat Cat Swinger but only for 4 Sundays. 😟 I love this band and I was hoping they would have a schedule similar to last year. Their first Sunday is this coming Sunday March 10, and then it is every other Sunday.

Oh wow, only 4 days. That is a bummer. Thank you for their schedule though; that definitely helps with planning. They are a favorite of mine as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter