DCL Confessions

Im so thankful to lockets for bumping this thread. It has been most entertaining.

Confessions:

We don’t enjoy the main dining room or the rotational dining. It’s takes sooooo long. We truly prefer the anytime dining on other cruise ships, but Disney Cruise Line service is beyond compare.

Second part of that confession, we don’t like the food in the main dining room either.

Now the Room Service and lounge food is awesome. Same with buffet upstairs.

Been on 9 cruises and have never seen the fireworks, we’re always too tired to stay up.

Hubby and I got engaged on a Disney Cruise during the sale-away party. He proposed on the balcony of our stateroom. He was so nervous and drank so much that day, we had to leave our first night of dinner early!! 😂

Wow...finally got through all those pages! Hilarious y'all I confess...

This last cruise DS had an accident overnight and I was so relieved I didn't have to deal with that. I never even knew there were space men until this thread but now I really want to know if they show up for this kind of thing.

I'm too cheap to book a verandah, but the time we got pixie dusted on a GTY was amazing! Now I regret not joining the club when I had the chance! I may need to look into exotic rasul o.o

My travel lotion in my purse was going on empty, so I pumped the H20 product from the bathroom into my container to bring home. DH always asks for a corkscrew and it always somehow ends up in our luggage. Same with the DCL pen.

I secretly want to bring the bedrunner home, but I'm glad I read on here how much DCL will bill you for that.

First of all, I have to confess that I didn't read all 64 pages of this thread. I got through the first 12 pages or so and read the last two pages. I didn't come across anything like my confession.

We were on the Fantasy on a 7-day cruise out of New York that included a day at WDW. One evening (or was it morning?) I had just got out of the shower and spotted a beautiful sunset (or sunrise) through our large porthole (deck 2 oceanview). I grabbed my phone and got a couple shots. I didn't want to wait to get dressed, because the light can change so fast.

It wasn't until we got home and I transferred the photos from my phone to my computer that I noticed that there was something else... quite visible in the shot. My reflection in the glass! I'm really, really glad I didn't share that one on Facebook from my phone!

The only confession I can think of from all of our cruises is that on one cruise we booked the spa for the Rasul (sp?) bath planning to get busy since we were on our cruise with our 4 children and alone time was very limited.
This was a long time ago and was on the Magic I believe so its probably called something else by now if it is even still offered.
Welllll honestly we really didn't enjoy the time in the spa if you know what I mean. It was way to hot in there, the benches were narrow, the floor was hard, and we basically couldn't wait to get out. Not something we ever did again and I don't think we have even been to the spa on any of the ships since. There were threads on here about it so we thought we would try it. Never again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter