DCL Picture of the Day - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not odd at all, that is exactly what it looks like, and what I thought before I read what you wrote!!:cool1:

Yep, I totally see dinosaur face/head just as you do! That's cool.

Not my boys, just friends of ours. I can't even stand how cute they are with Mickey.:)

CastawayCayMay039_filtered-1.jpg

Does this mean we could only use the link from Photobucket.....
No, you can use any site that will provide you with an IMG code. However the directions provided were the ones you would use if you placed your photo in Photobucket in order to post it on a DIS thread.

Clear as mud I suppose. Hope it helps

These threads would be MUCH easier to navigate if responses did not include the original photo:surfweb:

These threads would be MUCH easier to navigate if responses did not include the original photo:surfweb:

But then we might not know what they're talking about. Besides, then I can look at the pic again without having to go back to look. :goodvibes

I fully agree, its something I totally dislike but I fully understand people doing it, If I don't like it its my problem, no-ones doing anything wrong.:goodvibes

FloridaOct05115.jpg

nobody said anything about doing something wrong..........:hippie:

relax.....just an idea:thumbsup2

of course, some people might be inadvertently including the original post with their reply;)

Here's the back-side of one of the stacks.
cruise1119.jpg

cruise1148.jpg

And the basketball courts. You don't really see too many pictures of it.
cruise1152.jpg

Chip and Dale visit with Theodore J. Bear, an original bear created by my friend and traveling companion Grandma Bear. Taken during a huge rainstorm on May 19, 2009.
chipdaletb5192009BethC1952.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter