DCL Picture of the Day - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
9baat3.jpg

I hope I get one of these in my room. Never had an octopus towel creation.

Do you remember what shop in WDW, was it in DTD?
MK? ...you never really said....

This is a GREAT IDEAS< I will barrow.....;)

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

We had this plate signed by guest services. We bought at WDW During the 8 night from Galveston in Jan.

Robin"D";48542118 said:

We have only ever been to WDW once.

I cant remember which shop we bought it in, but I can tell you that we were near a Giant Carousel. I also remember my son trying to pull the sword from the stone. The shop was very small. It had all kitchen items. I hope that helps! :)

Robin"D";48542118 said:

Hi there, just to let you know you can find them on Amazon, eBay and of course Disney's site. eBay's the cheapest. I ordered two just yesterday. Also borrowing.:goodvibes

Robin"D";48542118 said:

there is a kitchen shop at wdw that's real close to the haunted mansion. also you can buy them in dtd at the world of Disney store as well as the kitchen store that is near the Christmas store. many of the resorts have them in their shops as well.
you really can't avoid them if your anywhere in Disney. :thumbsup2

Is This ship back at castaway cay or is this a old picture of when it used to be there

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We were just there last Tuesday and it wasn't there.

I was just wondering cause I wen there twice and it has not been there heard it was dis mantled..... But seen this picture and was wondering?? I will be back there in march of 2014 just wondering. Thank you

I was just wondering cause I wen there twice and it has not been there heard it was dis mantled..... But seen this picture and was wondering?? I will be back there in march of 2014 just wondering. Thank you

It was taken down in Dec 2010.Someone had posted pictures at one time of it getting dismantled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter