DCL picture of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are sailing again in 151 days!!! I think I have enough pics to post 'till then and I must take 400 to keep it going!!!

Invisible Penguinboy said:
:wizard: hey everybody
I have so many pictures from my cruise a couple of months ago, and i cant wait to put a new one up every day. Heres one of my favorites.

bae086fe.jpg

Ahh the Key West sunset. What more is there to say.
I hope this works cause im not really sure how to transfer the pictures. :wizard:

What a gorgeous picture!!!!

Here is DH and I in Animator's Palate, I think!!!
WDWvacation2065.jpg

wdwmom2 said:
What a gorgeous picture!!!!

Here is DH and I in Animator's Palate, I think!!!
WDWvacation2065.jpg

Nice picture - but I believe that you are at Tritons! :flower:

MickeyAnne said:
Nice picture - but I believe that you are at Tritons! :flower:

You're probably right!!!! :crazy: But I felt like I was in la la land :cloud9: .

What fun! There are so many!!! Here is one that I just love from our last cruise. Alice realized that DD moved her head at the last second and offered to take another with her. I was perfectly happy with the shot that I had.

343%3C53%3A723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2324%3D4%3B%3B%3D338%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3B%3A93%3C39%3Aot1lsi

Stage photography is challenging due to the lighting and action, so I'm always pleased when I find the rare keeper. This one I particularly like because the expression on the performers face screams "I'm having fun!", and I think the composition ain't half bad either.

large.jpg

Sam

Great pictures! Here is a moon shot from our starboard side veranda on the 10 day Christmas cruise!! The weather was gorgeous!!

st_thomas_moon2.jpg

repofloor1.jpg

Found this picture out on the www and thought this had to be a once in a life time event for DCL. Die hard cruisers waiting for their pins/vouchers on the recent May Repo cruise. Please don't flame me. It's a compliment to you diehard DCL sailors. :teeth:

10:20pm: O.k. I gotta clarify things. This pic was taken by the husband of the founder of www.mousesavers.com (monthy e-mail newsletter on every thing Disney). They took the trip too and even the DH was taken back by the pin trading fiasco.

Here she is looking over Mazatlan (thanks Frank for taking us to the hill to take this shot)!

DSCN0555.jpg

tinksdad said:
Great pictures! Here is a moon shot from our starboard side veranda on the 10 day Christmas cruise!! The weather was gorgeous!!

st_thomas_moon2.jpg

That looks like a painting!!! :wizard: Just beautiful.

taeja71 said:
repofloor1.jpg

Found this picture out on the www and thought this had to be a once in a life time event for DCL. Die hard cruisers waiting for their pins/vouchers on the recent May Repo cruise. Please don't flame me. It's a compliment to you diehard DCL sailors. :teeth:

If you found that online, then it has to have been posted by the crazy ebay seller who posted the special pins for sale right on the "Wonder" as it was sailing thru the canal. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Too bad they spent all that money & didn't even know what ship they were on. :rolleyes1

lbgraves said:
If you found that online, then it has to have been posted by the crazy ebay seller who posted the special pins for sale right on the "Wonder" as it was sailing thru the canal. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Too bad they spent all that money & didn't even know what ship they were on. :rolleyes1

Or too bad they spent all that money to sleep on the floor :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rolleyes1

Ok I have them saved to photobucket, but when I add them to the post and preview the pic, it is HUGE.....

Help

Beth,

If you look on page 1 everyone explained to me how to reduce the size. Just make sure you don't reduce it too small. If you do, you can't reverse it back. I made that mistake :(

Deb

Bethipooh4 said:
Ok I have them saved to photobucket, but when I add them to the post and preview the pic, it is HUGE.....

Help

I sent you a pm.

These pictures are BEAUTIFUL !! This is a picture of us this past November when we got married at Castaway Cay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter