DCL scrapbook Pages??

dredick

Keep Calm & Wish Upon A Star
I see alot of dcl pics....how about scrapbook pages?? I go nuts with my WDW scrapbooks, but no ideas for DCL!! Does anyone have some they can share?? thanks:hippie:

I purchased a Disney Cruise Line scrapbook and scrapbook pages while on the cruise in one of the giftshops onboard. The scrapbook pages also came with some cruise stickers. I was so excited to see this stuff there because I have never seen these types of items in craft stores only stuff for WDW.

:goodvibes do you have any pages you can show?? How much $$ for book/pages on ship?

It really depends on the time of year you go. Regularily, the album is around $30 and the paper kit is around $15. Toward the end of the year, all the stuff with an actual year on it will be marked down sometimes as much as 50%!!! On our cruise in December, I got my album for $15 and my paper kit for $8!!!!! Going at the end of the year has it's perks. Also, there is a scrapbook forum on here that has lots of awesome ideas for Disney scrapbooks!!!!! :thumbsup2

I just finished my 95 page Disney cruise scrapbook from our September 2007 Eastern cruise. I really love the finished product!! I will try to take pics and post later after work if you would like to see them.

It really depends on the time of year you go. Regularily, the album is around $30 and the paper kit is around $15. Toward the end of the year, all the stuff with an actual year on it will be marked down sometimes as much as 50%!!! On our cruise in December, I got my album for $15 and my paper kit for $8!!!!! Going at the end of the year has it's perks. Also, there is a scrapbook forum on here that has lots of awesome ideas for Disney scrapbooks!!!!! :thumbsup2

Sorry to hijack but I loved looking at your pics and graphics. Did you make them yourself? I really liked the Dis Member onboard in green and this one:
magicbosoxharleycopy.jpg

That is beautiful!!!

Sorry to hijack but I loved looking at your pics and graphics. Did you make them yourself? I really liked the Dis Member onboard in green and this one:
magicbosoxharleycopy.jpg

That is beautiful!!!

Thanks so much!!!!! Feel free to use anything you need to on there. I don't mind sharing my pictures with anyone!!!!!!! Lord knows I had to borrow a few that I forgot to take myself!!! LOL

I just finished my 95 page Disney cruise scrapbook from our September 2007 Eastern cruise. I really love the finished product!! I will try to take pics and post later after work if you would like to see them.

I would love to see your finished product as well!!! I haven't started mine yet. I just finished going through all my pictures to get the best ones for the scrapbook. Hopefully in the next week I'll get to get started on it. I need some good ideas!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

I love all of your pictures! You sure have some great shots! I hope you share your scrapbook pages with us. I would love to see how they turn out.

lettie

I have some from our 2005 cruise. I won't have new ones until after our cruise in May, and some of these I've posted before. But here's a sampling:

Pirate1.jpg

CB1.jpg

Dis1.jpg

B2.jpg

P1.jpg

B3.jpg

tea.jpg

Pr1.jpg

I love love love your pages, especially the pirates one! OMG I don't know if I have seen any I like more. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks :blush: - I made the pirate background from the menu on pirate night. If you'd like the jpeg - just PM me an email address I can send it to and I'll be happy to send you copy.

Mousseau Mob - great pages! Did you do all digital pages or a combination of both?

You've got mail. :thumbsup2

Jeanne

Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup2

I am looking for inspiration as I will be scrapping our first DCL cruise (the May Repo) along with our time in WDW and DL. I'm nervous and excited about trying to scrapbook as this will be my first attempt. :scared: :upsidedow :goodvibes

Yea!!!:rotfl: those layouts are great!!! I looked on the scrapbook thread and most are WDW not DCL....so you made me VERY happy!!!:yay: Keep them coming!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter